C63 AMG 507 edition question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am just scunnered with the car now and am getting shot of it, its not a money issue its the principal, Only Mrs H20 MRV gets to *uck me,

unfortunately My E200 is on lease and I am stuck with it for another 2 years or so

I can understand your position, but isn't that cutting off your nose etc etc.

Selling a fine car like yours on principal over a set of wheels seems strange to me, but of course your decision.

This year I have had a Bmw M3, A Nissan GTR-35, A X6, A C63 AMG PPP, A Porsche 997 C2s, A RS4 and another BMW M3,

And the only time I have had trouble has been With Merc *ucking me over, last time it was when I bought my " Fully Serviced and ready to go C63 ppp " from Merc Derby only to get a call from Merc a month later telling me my brake fluid change was due!! What happened to all ready to go? I had only driven the *ucking thing for one week as I had been offshore!!! the car was chopped in the next day, PRINCIPAL you see..

Anyway, I fancy the R8 now : )

This year I have had a Bmw M3, A Nissan GTR-35, A X6, A C63 AMG PPP, A Porsche 997 C2s, A RS4 and another BMW M3,

I'm a thick Brummie me...

When you say "had" are you saying you've owned/leased each of the above in the last 12 months?

What drives you (no pun intended) to change 8 (rather special) cars in 12 months :dk:.

I get bored easily and can afford it, its my thing, you should have seen the year before that!! AND 75% of them are modded : )

this was nice but too heavily modded ( By me ) for the street ( there can be such a thing ) : )

Last edited:
But Spring is a long time away, by your change points, so I guess you must like the car really?

Great collection, just curious, what rig are you OIM on?! Lol

oim? no no no

Great collection, just curious, what rig are you OIM on?! Lol

That's just the half of it!!! But that's my thing! Much to the annoyance of my now ex wife :D

And work wise i am a Rov / Sub sea Excavation Supervisor or sometimes Rep :rolleyes: DSVs rather than Rigs!

Shocked at the 507 ... Goes without saying need to Check the optional list...

The 507 bonnet does draw you in & can throw you off your preliminary senses tho lol!

H20 MRV ... Some dam fine motors there!! ;0)

Lsd / 19 inch wheels / led sill plates / ect ect ect

I am selling mine with under 1k miles in the spring and getting a R8 or New M3,

507 ? does that stand for 507 options?

Its the last Merc I will ever be foolish enough to buy.

Strongly recommend a R35 GTR. I would if I had the brass.

Had one, Crap inside, Crap paint, Too Big for uk roads, and WAY too fast to stay alive or keeping your driving licence long !! ( mine was mapped and had a Milltek fitted though)
AND don't mention tyre wear or servicing costs!!

:dk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Abusive content removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom