C63 AMG 507 edition question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ And this is why I don't frequent this site very often anymore.

Going back tp the OP.... to be fair to MB, the C63 are going for ridiculsly low prices considering the amount of technology these cars have in them. Even the special editions.

I don't think that at these prices it is reasonable to expect any extras thrown in.

So while I understand your disappointment with MB, I wouldn't go as far as calling them names...

In fact I would say well done for making these cars affordable and a common sight on our roads - these are beautifully made machines and the more MB sells of them, the better. It shows that in spite of the bean counters at MB, the passion is still very much there.

Going back tp the OP.... to be fair to MB, the C63 are going for ridiculsly low prices considering the amount of technology these cars have in them. Even the special editions.

I don't think that at these prices it is reasonable to expect any extras thrown in.

So while I understand your disappointment with MB, I wouldn't go as far as calling them names...

In fact I would say well done for making these cars affordable and a common sight on our roads - these are beautifully made machines and the more MB sells of them, the better. It shows that in spite of the bean counters at MB, the passion is still very much there.

No they are not going for ridiculously cheap money ?? And he isn't expecting extras to be thrown in ?? He wants the wheels that are supposed to be on the car - it's simple really, nothing difficult or complicated :dk:

ScottBacon said:
No they are not going for ridiculously cheap money ?? And he isn't expecting extras to be thrown in ?? He wants the wheels that are supposed to be on the car - it's simple really, nothing difficult or complicated :dk:

Err wrong thread! This is about the AMG Performance media missing from someone else's car!

That's just the half of it!!! But that's my thing! Much to the annoyance of my now ex wife :D

And work wise i am a Rov / Sub sea Excavation Supervisor or sometimes Rep :rolleyes: DSVs rather than Rigs!

As you can probably guess from my profile pic..i spend a lot of time on DSV's. Been on a couple of boats with massive rov's recently. grand Canyon and Seabed Worker or searcher. Cheers for the pics anyway and sorry to DCPhoneix for going off topic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom