Can a house give out bad karma?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
there is no doubt in my mind

That is where it exists for everyone.

Ghosts are the same for this element. No proof they exist, no proof they don't. So in peoples mind, they must be real as nobody has offered fact to disprove it.

You cannot rely on feelings which have no facts that offer an argument for or against them.

some people will see the bad in things, this reinforces their feelings that things always occur to them in a bad way. Some people believe that houses provide a source of bad feeling. There is nothing you can do to change that.

As there is no fact, probably not even much in the way of study, to explain this, it doesn't fit with how we understand things, so we make a view that it must occur until proven not to. Or we say it does not occur until proven that it does.

Anyway, GOD told me that, as he speaks to me every night. He also mentioned he is getting a bit fed up with those who try to speak to him every night so if I could ask you all to tone it down a bit. Thanks and all that.:D

(Two questions for you to ponder over. 1. Which GOD? 2. what language were you born with?)

My wife is convinced that there is something "not right" in our house and she sometimes wont even go up the stairs when there is none of the family present as she feels so uneasy.

The house (bungalow) was purchased new around the 1920`s by my grand parents and to date no one has passed away under its roof nor has any non family member lived in it.

The upstairs is a loft conversion done by ourselves before we moved in so it was unused storage space so where the wifes uneasy feeling comes from I have no idea.

On a similar note my gran was always a stickler for nothing being left on the dining table and a few times over the last few years things that have been put on the table , that shouldn't be there, have been found on the floor ????

Kenny
It is paisley remember Kenny ...

One of my reasons for asking, is we often see requests to have houses demolished, where they have been involved in murders (Fred & Rose West, spring immediately to mind). That benefits no occupants (as there are none) but purges the pubic conscience?

It also seems in some way to change history. There is a house not too far from me that is referred to by some locals as "the murder house". When I asked why? I was told that those who did so were usually childhood friend of the children (now dead) who were murdered along with their mother and grand mother by their father, who waited for the children to return from school before murdering them, having earlier murdered the mother and grand mother.

That house was not demolished! I have to say I am uncomfortable with the notion of living in it myself. Irrational I know, but justifiable I think.

One of my reasons for asking, is we often see requests to have houses demolished, where they have been involved in murders (Fred & Rose West, spring immediately to mind). That benefits no occupants (as there are none) but purges the pubic conscience?

Prevents the house becoming a shrine for the warped of mind.

It also seems in some way to change history. There is a house not too far from me that is referred to by some locals as "the murder house". When I asked why? I was told that those who did so were usually childhood friend of the children (now dead) who were murdered along with their mother and grand mother by their father, who waited for the children to return from school before murdering them, having earlier murdered the mother and grand mother.

That house was not demolished! I have to say I am uncomfortable with the notion of living in it myself. Irrational I know, but justifiable I think.

Totally irrational. The man did the murdering, not the house. If we continue in this vein, will we stop driving on motorways where fatal accidents have occurred?

Ghosts are a different topic! If there is a ghost, it is the ghost not the house that is the issue.

Ghosts are a different topic! If there is a ghost, it is the ghost not the house that is the issue.

Seemed to put the wind up R Dean Taylor anyway.

Bruce stop it I still have a hangover,I cannot get to grips with these sort of posts

My personal thought process is to do with Harmonics.

As mentioned before, we are only aware of "part" of any spectrum of feelings etc.

Consider these points.

Sometimes a mother can be miles away from the kids, yet knows immediately something has happened. They "feel" something has gone wrong. Explain that connection..

When someone walks into the room, you get an instant dislike towards one another, yet other times its an attraction or general wellness feeling towards that person. Why is that?

Harmonics are "engineered" into train rolling stock, and aircraft design to send the majority of people asleep. It is a know engineering field, and who is to say this was a major cause of car sickness which has been mostly engineered away.

All people resonate at a slightly different frequency to each other, and as such it can clash with others who are opposites to their own. The same can be said about property and how it affects peoples behaviour. A clash of frequencies to those more receptive is never going to end well.

We know very little about what truly is felt by the body and how we react with things. An expression, someone walked over my grave is such an expression when people can't explain something.

It is a very interesting and as yet largely undiscovered subject.

So can a house have bad Karma.. Perhaps it is just another name for poor Harmonics..

Check this out... :)

Physicists prove Einstein's 'spooky' quantum entanglement - CNET

Ever heard of this Bellow? More in here about it - including teleportation e.t.c. Not all is black and white - yet. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBrsWPCp_rs&t=2783s

Last edited:
There is alot more to the story than in that article. I went to school with the 2 kids and my wife went to school with the "girlfriend".

Its not surprising its all being demolished

markjay said:
So the old house did bring you some good Karma... in the end? There was a silver lining there? If it wasn't for the old house, chances are that you would have been unhappily married to this date...? I think it's about how you interpret things.

No. That house didn't give me what I now have. No sane man would have stayed.

I wouldn't purchase a house if I had knowledge that it had a dark history, regardless of it being at lower than market value.

Circa 40% of the population die at home so best of luck sleeping tonight, at least you now know what the old stain was :D

Old gadgie two doors down from my grandma & granddads house died changing a light bulb, get a shock off the light fitting and fell of the stool and cracked his skull.

Turns out the person who lived their before was an electrician.

Spooky or what.

I grew up with them kids went to school
With them
Use to play round there house she was a lovely lady and kids were also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom