Can anyone guess what happened to this car???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It looks like it has suffered a light roll, and with the sewerage sign in the background, perhaps it has been driven through a sewerage pipe.

The black vans look too "film production company" to be construction workers.

:confused:

A short while earlier....

Top-Gear-Belfast-Twingo.jpg

:eek:

Did the driver drop a pound coin in between the seats ????

So they were trying to jump it onto a car ferry ..... they missed , and the turbulence from the ferries props ( which looks like it has been given a handful ) has bashed it all along the bottom of the dock.

Yep TG in Belfast. Its on tonight's show. Brian, I thought you where overseas for your employer?? Or were you invited down to have a look when they were filming. My bro was down the sewers at the invite of one of his suppliers. Says its amazing down there.

Yep TG in Belfast. Its on tonight's show. Brian, I thought you where overseas for your employer?? Or were you invited down to have a look when they were filming. My bro was down the sewers at the invite of one of his suppliers. Says its amazing down there.

I was away at the time and missed it.

Just remember - 8.30pm tonight !

Maybe it's me being over-sensitive, but I can't bear to see perfectly good (despite being a Renault) vehicle damaged for no real purpose. I had to stop watching American Chopper for the same reason...

It's Top Gear - they probably fired a shell or a write-off into the drink.

Nothing on Top gear is real - it's all TV.

Looping the pipe? Smoking the pipe, maybe, but otherwise CGI (and not great either, reminded me of that awful "break dancing" Nissan ad)

It was more than likely a pre production car that would have had to be dismantled or crushed after use anyway.
I know this is done at Jaguar and Landrover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom