Caption Competition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bet that it will still have the air vents poked out, the steering wheel chewed and be full of McDonalds wrappers, like any patrol car.

With royals seemingly getting in more and more trouble, Buckingham Palace orders an appropriate new car.

Westminster Police deny giving preferential treatment to some as they prepare to arrest Lord Fiddler and take him to HMP Savoy

4386541_9a905839.jpg

...before closing.

The Royal Scandal Award goes to:

With royals seemingly getting in more and more trouble, Buckingham Palace orders an appropriate new car.

The Little Faith in Humanity Award goes to:

I bet that it will still have the air vents poked out, the steering wheel chewed and be full of McDonalds wrappers, like any patrol car.

In 3rd place:

Westminster Police deny giving preferential treatment to some as they prepare to arrest Lord Fiddler and take him to HMP Savoy

In 2nd place:

The Phantom menace.

And the Winner is....:

“A gateau shop!!!!!?
I remember when you lot were happy with just a doughnut....“
🍩🤪

Over to you, @Flyinspanner !

"Listen, pal, you can wait here till the cows come home, or you could move your car and let the cow in so that you can finally have your burger!"

‘Of course our burgers are made from fresh beef sir, check your rear view mirror!’

Now that's a real leather seat.

And this is where your brother now 'works!'

The move towards biogas as a fuel stokes a new must have accessory for longer journeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom