• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

classic parts stock

dat83

Car
1973 280ce, ;93 mk1 Fireblade
Hi all, im trying to track down a Bosch Fuel pressure regulator...
Its for a 73 280ce and so far i can't find one at any german/swedish,euro car parts, no high street places and not on bosch or any parts retailer.
It has a Bosch parts num 0280 160 007, yet bosch dont seem to have it. I know its an old one and they're saying the part will have been updated and therefore number changed but can't tell me if the part holds the same pressure, therefore may not work for my car! The only place i have found is Mercedes directly which is redicously over priced!:eek:
So if any one has one in a box of spares or in the back of the garage or know of a matching part from another retailer i'd much appreciate it! thanks alot

Hi, I am able to supply this for you.

£80 inc delivery. Brand new Bosch part.

Thanx.

Thanks alot Franey but i actually got one from a small garage, nit of luck really, dropped in as passing and they had one! thanks anyway though.

Hey dat83 I see you have a 93 blade , is it original ? or fighted ? I have a 92 fighter and 05 standard bike .

hey shorty, nice, i do like a fighter but mines still all orignal, gonna keep like that too, not soo many about these days! IMG_1803.JPG, u can just see my dads 06 Repsol in the background too. Ive got ZZR600 too but its not quite as much fun as the blades!!:D

edit : oops, i thought that IMG bit was gonna put a pic in....ill try and workl out how to put it on, not too good on the computors!!

still says upload failed, ill try again tonight unless u can tell me how? cheers, dont have a url so was just trying to put attachment?

Last edited:
The 1000cc blades look class ib the Repsol colours , mine was this colour before it was binned , then it got the Blue/Silver kit . It nice to hear that you 93 is still orignal , as you said theres not too many left .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom