Cleaning products

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A man after my own heart exactly what I use too. Made some grit guards for the bottom, 2 bucket method for less than £15

I use these buckets also. But for mixing plaster. :cool:

Strange Danny started this thread and not commented since. :dk:

Ant. :D

I use these buckets also. But for mixing plaster. :cool:

Strange Danny started this thread and not commented since. :dk:

Ant. :D

Yes strange he has not been back and shame you not a bit nearer to me as when I'm back off hols I need a good plasterer got some mega home improvements to do. Will need 4 rooms and hall stairs and landing plastered. It's the one thing I can't turn my hand to I'm absolutely hopeless and it's a bit like finding a good mechanic very very difficult.

flango said:
Yes strange he has not been back and shame you not a bit nearer to me as when I'm back off hols I need a good plasterer got some mega home improvements to do. Will need 4 rooms and hall stairs and landing plastered. It's the one thing I can't turn my hand to I'm absolutely hopeless and it's a bit like finding a good mechanic very very difficult.

Where are you based?

Served my time as a plasterer and did 12 years plastering new homes for Redrow Homes. I left the job to build a house for a friend and never returned. Plastering's hard on the body and very boring. Much more variety in what I do now. I never turn plastering jobs down but neither do I go out looking for them.

Shame I don't live closer Ian, I'd love to do it for you but never worked away from home. Too obsessed with my girls.

Sorry to Danny to go off topic. :thumb:

Ant.

Totally understand Ant, I missed a lot of my daughters growing up with being away with work. The plus side is its paid for all the nice things. She came out of Uni debt free has a nice car and enjoys holidays. She's now in a great job herself (educational pyschology) and I'm so proud to have seen her develop into the young woman she is and I'm sure you will see the same with yours.

Apologies for the thread hijack :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom