could you get any more wood on that dash?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Q: Your car looks ideal but a friend told me that this model Mercedes tends to rot. Can you confirm if there is any rot?
I am worried about dry rot in particular. Are there any woodworm holes visible?
A: not atall clean throughout cheers

That one was mine :D

right then we still have 7 days to play with this muppet, best question wins the kudos that they asked the best question,

I have asked him if I can slip the cylinder head off, to look at the pistons and to see if it has an anti rattle chain tensioner

Who is going to ask whether it has the AMG flux capacitor?

Go on you talked me into it - my question reads as follows:

Dear Sir,

I notice you have advertised your excellent AMG spec E class. Could you tell me if it has the rare AMG flux capacitor fitted to the engine? I know it is AMG spec but this was definitely an optional extra. I am an avid mercedes enthusiast. Cheers.

Are all those questions from members off this forum?

Last edited:
he he your so naughty, I love it, I think most of the questions are from us guys, I was quite impressed at our iginuity to rip into him but make it look genuine, I asked him whether the Kompressor was made from the same wood as the stuff in the interior!

If he doesn't twig he's being wound up then he deserves what he gets tbh. He should start be spelling Kompressor correctly.

If he doesn't twig he's being wound up then he deserves what he gets tbh. He should start be spelling Kompressor correctly.
from someone who spells by with an E :D

I asked a question but his response is useless. He must be chuffed with the interest he's getting!

I asked:

I'm looking for two cars E320 Elegance & E55 AMG. This is how I found your car, it appears to be a bit of both. Front from E55 AMG but the rest looks like an Elegance. I want to know more about the 'AMG built', does this car have an AMG exhaust system? How long have you had the car? Do you have any documentation to say that this is an AMG? Thanks a lot.

He says he's selling this to make way for the ML, so how come he's selling the ML too?

he now seems to be palming people off with `read the advert` when he is asked a question he has no hope of understanding or answering

he now seems to be palming people off with `read the advert` when he is asked a question he has no hope of understanding or answering

We should come up with more questions that seem legitimate but really aren't and see whether he displays them :D Doesnt matter about the reply, its more important to have them displayed :D

yay my question has been displayed :D

Who asked the unleaded diesel question? Come on own up lol

Last edited:
oh thats priceless!!! unleaded diesel, that comes from the special green and black striped pumps I believe, He has not displayed my second question about the KOPRESSOR, bum, at least we are giving purpose to his life by giving him little things to do,

I've just asked him if there are problems with the engine at 88 miles per hour :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom