could you get any more wood on that dash?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yay mine has gone up

Hi

Everybody must be as bored as i am with holidays and poor weather etc. You are all so bad to this guy.:D :D

Surprised you all havent started on his ML that he is selling too.

I wonder will he throw the spare key in with the deal?;) ;)

Hi

Everybody must be as bored as i am with holidays and poor weather etc. You are all so bad to this guy.:D :D

Surprised you all havent started on his ML that he is selling too.

I wonder will he throw the spare key in with the deal?;) ;)

You ask him that, I've already asked 3 questions

You ask him that, I've already asked 3 questions

I couldnt possibly wind someone up like that:p

I have much better things to do with my time:rolleyes:

LOLL...who asked the question about the BMW M3 Brabus !

Lol, this is great!
The un leaded diesel is mine!!
Just asked him if it has the AMG high output HIV lights - The twinkling blue ones! lol

There are no decent comedies on tonight, but this will do nicely...thanks guys :D

I think out very own Mr Walker is winning the poll with the Karl Obermann question, I think the AMG Flux capacitor is another good one!

You have all blew it, he has stopped answering the questions, or maybe he is out getting the serial number off the flux capacitor or re-engraving a name other than Karl Obermann.

You are so bad!!!

:D :D :D :D

You have all blew it, he has stopped answering the questions, or maybe he is out getting the serial number off the flux capacitor or re-engraving a name other than Karl Obermann.

You are so bad!!!

:D :D :D :D

Or he's gone for tea because of all the interest he's getting and will answer them by tomorrow morning :devil:

With a bit of photoshop jiggery-pokery I can see the Reg No is P804TBT - comes up as E320 Elegance in insurance sites.

I wonder if it has a Retroencabulator as well as a flux capacitor?
Retroencabulator: -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwd_d_nYxdI

I see in one of the answers he says about the key: -
"the one i am selling is from a scraped E class and the owner paid £145 for that key on auction."

Perhaps someone you ask him how badly scraped the E class is, whether the scrapes occurred in a parking incident or what, and whether the scrapes have been repaired.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom