DA or DI

BlackPearl09

SUPPORTER
Car
W211 e280cdi sport
Ok @LeeJV which should I put on my fathers day list this year? A DA or a DI vessel, gut feeling is DI vessel because I will use it every week. But DA will clear the swirls !

jasonh

Car
C63 AMG
I'd check how hard your water is before getting a DI vessel. I was toying with getting one but if your water is very hard they only last a few washes.

LeeJV

SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes C63 AMG editon 507
Ok @LeeJV which should I put on my fathers day list this year? A DA or a DI vessel, gut feeling is DI vessel because I will use it every week. But DA will clear the swirls !
I use a 14ltr RaceGlaz vessel, my PPM is 320ppm, via the vessel its 0PPM, also used via the jetwash and still 0PPM, had it around a year now used evey weekend for the wash and rinse process.

Using a Di vessel also helps against the brake discs rusting/oxidation when they dry,

As for a DA, again a great ****nal to have, but you'll get more bang for buck with the Vessel.

OP
OP
BlackPearl09

BlackPearl09

SUPPORTER
Car
W211 e280cdi sport
I use a 14ltr RaceGlaz vessel, my PPM is 320ppm, via the vessel its 0PPM, also used via the jetwash and still 0PPM, had it around a year now used evey weekend for the wash and rinse process.

Using a Di vessel also helps against the brake discs rusting/oxidation when they dry,

As for a DA, again a great ****nal to have, but you'll get more bang for buck with the Vessel.
Cheers Lee, always value your opinon 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom