E200 CDI - Want the visible exhaust trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshape

Car
2013 E250 CDI
Hey Guys
My E200 CDI Avantgarde (2010) has no visible exhaust tip, all is hidden behind the bumper. Climbing under the car it also has only one exhaust pipe on the rear left. I really think the exposed chrome pipe (oval) that is on other E200 models looks great, I believe this came on the sport package. Does anyone know how I can get this option? Even better would be the 2 square exhaust pipes you see on 2010 / 2011 E250's. Am I right in saying that the lower part of the rear bumper is detachable to allow you to attach the lower piece with the exhaust cut outs? Is this an expensive bit to buy from Benz?
Thanks in advance!

Hey guys can anyone help? I have read through every tear diffuser thread here but none speak specifically about the w212 and what I'm looking to do

I would say most owners of the W212 either have the quad piped E63 or they are not bothered about visible exhaust tips.

Have you been on the MBWorld.org forum? https://mbworld.org/
Loads of W212 owners there who are keen to mod their cars. Getting parts however may be costly and come either from China/Taiwan or the US so there will be import duties to pay.

There is a rear diffuser and exhaust tips if you scroll down on this page
Mercedes W212 rear exhaust tips | eBay

I'm sure a decent exhaust fabricator like Imran at Torqueflow could get something to fit.
Home | Torqueflow Bespoke Performance Exhaust Systems in Birmingham, Midlands

Edit..just spotted you are in Dublin. Maybe you have a good exhaust place nearby who could help.

Thanks for the reply, I noticed there is a lot of E55 divers and very few 2XX CFI plebs like myself :-(
I have noted a few registrations of cars that have the set up I'm looking for, and I'm going to speak to Mercedes parts next week.... I don't want anything to boy racer, just the "stock" sport look, I think a lot of people assume when they read a post like this that I am somebody who wants to put quad exhausts and fake amg badges on a CDI, not the case here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom