E36 amg wagon!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
im trawling tonight wanna find me fekin elec seats!

Billy:That`s been for sale for a while mate but he`s not going to get that money so it`ll be for sale for a lot longer

Last edited:
Dafug is that? lol

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 162
gorgus looking thing init

that is a lovely motor

That is nice... but a lot of money.... and would I buy such a car with LPG fitted?! What does that say about the owner..

That is nice... but a lot of money.... and would I buy such a car with LPG fitted?! What does that say about the owner..

Well,the seller is a [email protected] is the guy that I was asking for help how did he make the AMG console work.I send him pm's on forums,questions on eBay etc with no reply

looks a bit like your one jay! :D

Well,the seller is a [email protected] is the guy that I was asking for help how did he make the AMG console work.I send him pm's on forums,questions on eBay etc with no reply

i remember when I couldn't get attention as a child, I cried too.. but if I used bad language my dad would give me a good belting.

i remember when I couldn't get attention as a child, I cried too.. but if I used bad language my dad would give me a good belting.

Don`t be :rolleyes: with me pal.

Maybe he didnt know but didnt want to look stupid :dk:

Very much doubt as he did retro fit a few things on his car himself
Even if that was the case he could have just answered,instead of ignoring all my questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom