E63 Bi-Turbo 720BHP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Can organise finance if needed, full payment must be made before test driving vehicle by bank transfer."

Uh huh - buy before you try.

I understand they don't want test pilots but even so...

Good point. What happens if you don't like it for some reason and ask for a refund?

I really don't get this way of conducting business. We often have to bend over backwards to look after our customers needs/requirements. Really wipes out and alienates many potential buyers when this tact is taken. I can understand why but this isn't the right way IMHO.

How can you buy a model of car that you have never driven and more importantly how can you decide if that particular example is any good or has any faults if you can't drive it? If they are this unaccommodating at the best point (pre-sales) then the rest is down hill surely.

I'm guessing if they can organise finance then this is a trader/dealer?

I reckon they are just saying to stop test pilots and chavs turning up.

If a respectable looking chap turned up with insurance and looked like he could afford it then a test drive wouldn't be a problem.

I reckon they are just saying to stop test pilots and chavs turning up.

If a respectable looking chap turned up with insurance and looked like he could afford it then a test drive wouldn't be a problem.

It's not a question of us taking it literally, it's a question of potential buyers doing so. Is it not the respectable people who could afford the car that the ad is aimed at? I'd qualify on all counts, but I would be put off going to see it by the ad wording.

It's not a question of us taking it literally, it's a question of potential buyers doing so. Is it not the respectable people who could afford the car that the ad is aimed at? I'd qualify on all counts, but I would be put off going to see it by the ad wording.

Are you buying the car or the ad? If the ad's wording is enough to put you off, I don't envy your life. Shopping must be an absolute nightmare for you!

Are you buying the car or the ad? If the ad's wording is enough to put you off, I don't envy your life. Shopping must be an absolute nightmare for you!

Been caught on any PHISHING trips lately:doh:

I would like to know how he got 720 BHP with these mods

"........... i am a AMG enthusiast and have had a few in the past. These modifications include-

Performance exhaust system (Can not here it in the car when normal driving)/ Performance Re-map/ K&N air filters/ black pack includes all badges/ boot spoiler/ front grill/ privacy glass/ side skirts, exhausts / Lowered on Eibach springs and lowering links on rear ( does not effect comfort) / Powder coated wheels."

and no go-faster stripe ...

Been caught on any PHISHING trips lately:doh:

I would like to know how he got 720 BHP with these mods

"........... i am a AMG enthusiast and have had a few in the past. These modifications include-

Performance exhaust system (Can not here it in the car when normal driving)/ Performance Re-map/ K&N air filters/ black pack includes all badges/ boot spoiler/ front grill/ privacy glass/ side skirts, exhausts / Lowered on Eibach springs and lowering links on rear ( does not effect comfort) / Powder coated wheels."

and no go-faster stripe ...

Remapped E63 biturbo is a 700bhp car. Hardly surprising...

Neither, actually. The ad wording rather makes me suspect the seller is so far up his own a***hole that I wouldn't want to deal with him....

E55BOF said:
Neither, actually. The ad wording rather makes me suspect the seller is so far up his own a***hole that I wouldn't want to deal with him....

Lost a sale the other day, I put Mercedez instead of Mercedes ha ha ha this forum is amazing

It was a cr@ppy advert - end of. If I get a whiff of dealing with someone who maybe a bit off kilter I walk away. Luckily there's still more normals than mentals in the UK.

:thumb:

Was that the rare Mercedez Bens model?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom