East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting - 28.03.2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
With three days to left to what was going to be the first East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting of 2020 there’s nothing stopping us having a “virtual meeting” , post photos of what you actually did on Saturday and let’s see what you had for breakfast :)

Here’s the list of who was planning to attend before we had to cancel.

1. Andy and Dan - C63
2. Fasty -Super V8
3. Andy - C63
4. Dave - SLK 250CDI
5. Flango - SLK R171 or E C207
6. Leester - Taxi
7.Pete - SLK 15 .... (years old )
8. Paul - SLK 55

New members to the East Yorkshire (Virtual) Breakfast Meetings welcome :thumb:

Here’s the list of who’s planning to attend the “Virtual East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting”

1. Andy and Christina - C63 , Attending - Dan is in Lockdown elsewhere but may attend
2. Fasty -Super V8
3. Andy - C63
4. Dave - SLK 250CDI
5. Flango - SLK R171 or E C207
6. Leester - Taxi
7. Pete - SLK 15 .... (years old )
8. Paul - SLK 55
9. Sarah - Attending

New members to the East Yorkshire (Virtual) Breakfast Meetings welcome :thumb:

PS if you’re wondering what’s going on post #141 may help you catch up without reading every post ;)

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hi folks

The venue for tomorrows “Virtual” East Yorkshire Breakfast meeting will not be at Waterwheel Tearoom but instead will be at The Bikewheel Tearoom , which looks very similar to a back garden with a bike in it :)

I can say this Tearoom has very nice home made scones and nice crockery. Start time will be 9.30am see you (on here) tomorrow :thumb:

Andy

DB4D4981-B90D-4C49-A704-BEE1BE316485.jpeg 8A492A05-554B-41CD-9016-0774431DC674.jpeg 8E2CB646-0FC0-4F70-92C7-34DE3227045C.jpeg

Please please please can I have a double bubble screen ;)

View attachment 93697
Double bubble will suck you into trouble. More mph, more quietness. 175+ on autobahn and your coming up on flat-cap Albrecht in his ancient Opel Kadett. Albrecht is gaining on the big Merc rig at a closing speed of 2kmhr. It's a 2 lane bahn. You think it's clear to go through but 400 metres back from the truck Albrecht decides to make his move. Because he's a master driver in his Opel, he doesn't see the need to check his mirror (singular) or use his indicator (New-fangled modern stuff).
He's turning out.............
Finish the story yourselves...

Double bubble will suck you into trouble. More mph, more quietness. 175+ on autobahn and your coming up on flat-cap Albrecht in his ancient Opel Kadett. Albrecht is gaining on the big Merc rig at a closing speed of 2kmhr. It's a 2 lane bahn. You think it's clear to go through but 400 metres back from the truck Albrecht decides to make his move. Because he's a master driver in his Opel, he doesn't see the need to check his mirror (singular) or use his indicator (New-fangled modern stuff).
He's turning out.............
Finish the story yourselves...

as Albrecht crosses the white line the orange missile squeezes by causing Mrs A to wake up and exclaim"akropovic dear?"

Reactions: Abb
To be fair, I would have settled for a simple yes or no :D Guess if it is not my prize, I will have to get one myself ;) Sorry for the thread hijack @Andy1a2b

as Albrecht crosses the white line the orange missile squeezes by causing Mrs A to wake up and exclaim"akropovic dear?"

Funnily enough, I have recently (within the last 3 weeks) fitted a Akra can since that pic was taken. :)

You can't squeeeze past Albrecht with any certainty. There are two drivers in that car. Albrecht has the steering wheel and gas pedal and all the certainty that comes with being head of the family. Mrs A has a primeval satnav in her head, accurate to 50 metres, more or less. Plus her voice is like a public address system out of a Polizei car. Albrecht, she says, MOVE OVER. He says QUIET, I'M DRIVING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom