East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting Dates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Unfortunately I’m at goodwood for the first one but will be there for the August one.
Tim

Although I can’t guarantee I’ll be in a Merc and I’m in the big smoke for the first one and holiday for the second - I would love to make it to the one in September, it’s only 20 minutes up the road from me so it’s be really rude not to, wouldn’t it!

Although I can’t guarantee I’ll be in a Merc and I’m in the big smoke for the first one and holiday for the second - I would love to make it to the one in September, it’s only 20 minutes up the road from me so it’s be really rude not to, wouldn’t it!

If you're doing September then I definitely am. :) Hopefully in a Merc, if they get their act together in time, if not I'll pop across in the Lexus and bore everybody with tales of economy. :D

SPX

Mercs preferred but not mandatory :)

Andy

If you're doing September then I definitely am. :) Hopefully in a Merc, if they get their act together in time, if not I'll pop across in the Lexus and bore everybody with tales of economy. :D

Dave

I’ve committed to the first three dates with a view to seeing what folk want to do going forward. Hopefully your new Merc will have arrived and you can “bore” everyone with how fast and comfortable it is compared our skateboards :D

Andy

Nice one pal, looking forward to it already.

SPX

Mercs preferred but not mandatory :)

Andy
Nearest I’ve got at the minute is a new Nissan pick-up which is the basis for the X-Class anyway! :D

B030C8F1-2F1A-4836-9B3B-FFE36B7FF91F.jpeg
Currently between Mercedes, am i excluded?

Not at all, you’re a forum Member and that’s about the only requirement, Merc preferred but not essential. Many of us have been “between Mercedes” at some point, myself included, as in the photo taken at a previous trip to The Waterwheel.

Which part of West Yorkshire are you I used to be over that way?

Andy

Cleckheaton

I used to be just west of Penistone. I’ll add you at #2 in place of Tim who can’t make it , sorry but I don’t know your name.

1. Andy - C63 507
2. ?
3. Lee - E55K
4. Richy - E63s
5. Andy - C63
6. Rory- SL400
7. Pete - SLK 350
8. Paul - A45
9. Brian - SLK 55
10.?

I’ll add you at #2 in place of Tim who can’t make it
Are you sure you aren't getting your Tims mixed up Andy.
If I'm not mistaken timskemp was at No2, it is Timtkp who can't make it.

Unless of course you've had contact with C63 Cab timskemp offline.

Are you sure you aren't getting your Tims mixed up Andy.
If I'm not mistaken timskemp was at No2, it is Timtkp who can't make it.

Unless of course you've had contact with C63 Cab timskemp offline.

Well spotted Ritchy , I’m definitely mixing up my Tims :eek: As we no longer bother with a Car Parking Officer at the Northern meetings, a Quality Control Officer for the attendees list would be helpful if you’re interested , now where did I leave the car keys? :thumb:

Last edited:
I think this is right , if not please shout up :thumb:

1. Andy - C63 507
2. Tim - C63 Convertible
3. Lee - E55K
4. Richy - E63s
5. Andy - C63
6. Rory- SL400
7. Pete - SLK 350
8. Paul - A45
9. Brian - SLK 55
10.?