Essex classic and sports car show 7th July 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I attended last year,and it was a great day out,first it is easy to get too,the major road running near it is the A130,next it is not full of money grabbing food and drink outlets,plenty for kids to do and of course there are the cars to look at.

My boys are really looking forward to this.
I'm asked every weekend when we're going to the bouncy castles.

Well at my age the bouncy castles hold little attraction,but as most parents will know go to any of these events and they can cost a lot,this one is the exception,food was cheap and so was the drink,I did not partake in the bouncy castles but I seem to remember they were not expensive and there was lots of things going on,suggest you take some folding chairs there is seating outside the bar .

Bouncy castles are great after a drink

I've signed up for this on the other forum!

17 Mercedes

Small update on cars attending

Vw beetles, buses, carmen
Minis
Maserati
American v8 cars
A pro street drag car
Ww2 Jeep
Rover
Bmw e30s
Pre war 1930s
Fords

sorry Ian my OCD couldnt cope with not having a list of those hoping to attend from here

190ian
MissyD
Chrisk2210 maybe
D w124
Mattk1
Rashman
SJMaxwell

Anyone else?

Not a problem

I made my sister change my nieces birthday party so we could come :D.

The boys are still looking forward to this.

Will let you know soon if I can make it. Would be nice to meet you all

190ian
MissyD
Chrisk2210 maybe
D w124
Mattk1
Rashman
SJMaxwell
Riley possible

Can I put my name down for this one, although it may not be the merc I come in, the old vdub might come out for its first show outing even though she’s not ready yet. If that’s ok?

Would be good to have a few more of us going to this.

If it helps i'm bringing my boys 8 year old, two 11 year olds (twins), one 11 month old plus my 4 year old daughter and my wonderful ( very patient) missus ....... i'm the guy at the bar with grey hair !!o_O

190ian
MissyD
Chrisk2010 maybe
D w124
Mattk1
Rashman
SJMaxwell
Riley possible
Alps
Nic55

If every one comes there should be around 40 cars

Users who are viewing this thread