• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

EU Referendum

Should Britain Exit the EU?

• Leave

Votes: 105 64.0%
  • Remain

Votes: 59 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Following on from the previous thread(s) please voice your opinions within this thread.

As you will know, this forum does not permit UK Politics in any shape or form, however due to the seriousness of this issue we will allow this to remain.

Simple Rule:

Voice your opinions but do not mention anything to do with any UK political party or name politicians directly, for example:

I cant stand Labor/Tories/UKIP etc

or

I hate David Cameron, Corbyn etc etc.

Reason being? - to stop the thread from becoming heated.

Stick to these rules and the thread will stay :thumb: break the rules the thread goes.

Apologies regarding the old thread's Poll, I have tried for over 30mins to merge it into a fresh thread and have subsequently deleted it by the forum software in error. My bad, sorry about that. :doh:

Last edited:
In our local village (in Surrey) there is one Remain sign in a sea of Leave boards.

I also saw a similar proportion when I went to see my dear old Mum in Dereham (Norfolk) this last weekend.

The 'leave' supporters are much more vocal across all media, maybe the 'remains' are a more refined bunch?

lewyboy said:
The 'leave' supporters are much more vocal across all media, maybe the 'remains' are a more refined bunch?

A far wiser bunch.

I only hope that people vote, either way in or out, for the future of the UK and not for any short term selfish reasons or personal benefit.

I'm going to vote for the first time since I was 18.....I'm now 37!

Just received the latest Private Eye (#1421).

This article in The Street of Shame section explains the Jo effect.

14tomra.jpg

The only fault with the thinking on this thread is that you think your in a democracy.

If the UK votes to leave, the government will block it.

I don't think they will, they're not that stupid, but I bet the result is remain.

By hook or by crook....

I don't think they will, they're not that stupid, but I bet the result is remain.

By hook or by crook....

Yes,everybody bar one person I have asked wants out.

but strangely feel that we will stay in

Absolute faith in our system?...perhaps not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom