• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Dog owners.....hang the lot of them!!!!

Dog owners who let their animals try to jump all over me pee me right off when they inform me that they only want “to play”.
My usual answer is “well I don’t want to play with your ****ing dog”

My brother has got a Welsh Terrier thing that has had zero training whatsoever. She has zero recall, jumps up and try’s to eat food off the table and barks consistently. All of this goes on while my brother keeps saying to me “she only wants to say hello”

When I was young we had a beautiful Rough Collie called Lassie who was lovely and so well behaved and in Skiathos a huge black Retriever/Shepherd cross called Dave who was also well behaved.

View attachment 157739View attachment 157740
Love the number plate !

Maybe someone has H15 POO ?

We have four smallish dogs and count ourselves as responsible owners, but people not picking up after their dog infuriates me. Quite happy to point it out too…

Some people with dogs these days are just clueless, more of a fashion statement, shouldn’t even have a goldfish.
Excess poop seems to appear during school holidays, no not the children, but children taking the family dog out and not wanting to pick up and perhaps not even wanting to take the dog out in the first place.
We have all this signage and no one employed to enforce it around here….
Never got round to training any of our dogs to read …

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom