Exclusive MBClub.co.uk Xmas and New Year Offer from Eurocharged

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A very generous offer by Eurocharged uk, and well done to Haaran, I am not familiar with his car, but am sure he will be smiling once Eurocharged have worked their magic.:D

well done Haraan, you will love the difference even with just a remap!

Congratulations Haraan, hope it a sign of things to come for you buddy!

Nice One Haraan. If your car is currently stock you will love the difference, get the s/c pulley fitted too and big smiles all the way home:thumb:

Well done mate, congrats

you will definetly enjoy and get the mod bug after this.

What a great offer - lucky guy....! I look forward to hearing your comments on the whole process & results.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Congrats Haraan. I hope the remap puts a huge smile on your face.
Let us know how it goes.

Congrats Haaran, you will be impressed

Cracking start to the New Year!! congrats on the win ... You just need some what 6 numbers for Saturdays Lotto & boom 2014!!!!

Congrats Haraan, I'm sure you will be impressed. Go for the pulley upgrade also, massive difference. I'm sure Jerry and Paul will advise you. Well done & happy 2014. Jo

Last edited:
Just want to say a big thanks to Paul and the Eurocharged guys, and of course MBClub, for their generous prize.:thumb:

After opting to have a remote remap done, I finally managed to complete it yesterday, but it wasn't without a couple of technical hitches. However, Paul was never more than an email or phone call away (I don't think the poor man's not working ever) and it was quite straightforward in the end.

As for the results, well what can I say, so far it's been wet roads and a flickering traction control light so not been able to enjoy it fully. The car does have noticeably greater urgency, and it wasn't particularly lacking in that department to begin with, but now it also sounds more like it should giving a C63esque 'bark' when moving off.

Anyway, enough rambling from the 500bhp+ clubs newest member. :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom