Fabregas SL55 Crash..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ironsheik

Car
W204 C200CDI SPORT.
As it has a connection to MB, I thought id post...

****nal’s Cesc Fabregas wrecks his £100k Mercedes in smash | The Sun |News

unlucky fabregash, sure he'll not struggle to buy a new one with his weekly wage though!

How does this work..
"Police said: "No one required hospital treatment and we are taking no further action."

He crashes into the back of another car for no apparent reason and his car has very illegally tinted windows.

Did the fact that he's carrying a make-up bag with him have anything to do with the crash..

Mirror, signal...eyeliner..

Perhaps his name should be Fibreglass, he's certainly going to need some to fix that! ;)

Perhaps his name should be Fibreglass, he's certainly going to need some to fix that! ;)

Funny you say that. At first glance that is what I thought it did say!

I would have thought careless driving would be order of the day, but who am I to doubt the integrity of the officers who attended - even if they are avid ****nal fans - ALLEGEDLY.

Poor guy in the A3...Probably was his pride and joy ;)

But why drive SL55, when you can afford SL65?

I'd want further action if I was the A3 driver. Some **** rams into me for no good reason??? I assume the A3 driver will claim off this guys insurance and get appropriate compensation. Its gotta be written off at 50mph speed

Well that shows how interested I am in football... I was interested to see the pics of an SL tuned by Fabregas. I feel cheated :)

I am sure he is breaking the law with the tinting on the car anyway. Insurance company will be pleased with the pic:D

Just luvved this quote...

"Perhaps coming to a shuddering halt reminded him too much of a certain team's season..."

Banana to the man who thought of that one. :bannana::bannana:

Typical un-talented Gooner :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I'd want further action if I was the A3 driver. Some **** rams into me for no good reason??? I assume the A3 driver will claim off this guys insurance and get appropriate compensation. Its gotta be written off at 50mph speed

it's an accident mate, I'm sure he did not want to crash his 100K merc into a shiity A3 audi deliberately.

no need for further actions etc, I'd just be happy everybody is ok as there are insurance companies just let them deal with it.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom