Familiar E55 W211 Moved to New Home Further North

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is the Arnott part number for both sides and the UK Tel # is on the page too.
I believe the Arnott rears are around £250 a side and they do away with the OEM reservoir in the boot.
Not certain but I think ECP are agents for Arnott. May be worth a call.
Arnott Rear Air Springs - Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class / E-Class (W211) - Left and Right

Thanks, our local factors comes up as a dealer so I'll check with them tomorrow, not a fan of ECP. ;)

Item # 350?

No, those ones are right at the back end just in front of the bumper.

The ones I've got off were attached to the subframe, I can't seem to find these for some reason on EPC, need a bit more searching.

No tanks were done away with bud, the previous owner had them fitted just before I bought it.

This is the Arnott part number for both sides and the UK Tel # is on the page too.
I believe the Arnott rears are around £250 a side and they do away with the OEM reservoir in the boot.

£480 from ECP, £450 from our local factors but none available at any of their suppliers in the UK.

£900 seems steep as against £450 to have the existing ones reconditioned.

£480 from ECP, £450 from our local factors but none available at any of their suppliers in the UK.

£900 seems steep as against £450 to have the existing ones reconditioned.

But it is less hassle as you don’t need the oem Reservoir which can leak/crack on the outlet.

Fantastic thread.im really enjoying the updates

Bilstein make oe replacement parts too.

I’ve for some spare brand new front struts!

But it is less hassle as you don’t need the oem Reservoir which can leak/crack on the outlet.

Fantastic thread.im really enjoying the updates

It is yes bit comes down to cost and I don't think I could justify the difference (until I read more of the thread ;))

There are always these to consider at a reasonable price. No idea on quality.
https://airdominance.co.uk/product-category/mercedes/e-class/w211/amg/

I had those originally on Brutus, the fronts lasted 2 years

Probably safe to say the quality is poor then.:crazy:

I came to that conclusion too, glad i didnt buy them 1st time round :eek:

That's the company I was in touch with on Friday, had thought of sending parts away Monday but that may just be a bad idea.

I'll have a further dig for the Arnott parts to see if I can find any another suppliers.

Bilstein make oe replacement parts too.

I’ve for some spare brand new front struts!

The Bilstein parts seem to be more than £600 though.

I can't believe you can get the A-2726 for £275 but the A-2725 is £175 more expensive, might be AMG tax. ;)

Last edited:
Not had a chance to do anything, been a bit busy at work.

Ordered new Arnott rear air springs though.

Anyone know if there is is anything special about any of the rear arms on an AMG?

I'm assuming just cross referencing the parts to B&B, Lemforder etc. would be suitable.

Interestingly the arms that came off, 2303521105, A2113520901, A2113521001, A2113521305 don't show for it in EPC.

i changed one of the rear arms, they are aluminium ones rather than the standard steel, i ended up getting a original mb one

i changed one of the rear arms, they are aluminium ones rather than the standard steel, i ended up getting a original mb one

Thanks, there's a noticeable difference between the lower ball joints on the two lower arms that the air spring bolts into.

Will check the receipts tomorrow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom