FOR SALE: 2003 facelift W215 CL500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimmymidnight

Car
W221 S350L
For sale is my beloved 2003 CL500.

After 2 years of ownership, I am having to put my beautiful CL500 up for sale due to other commitments. The car has been well maintained and has recently had a new crank position sensor, new front brake pads, new tyres all round and a new Xenon headlight bulb fitted. The car runs beautifully and all gear changes are as smooth as they were the day it rolled off the line. I did a 390 mile trip last week and got 32mpg - mpg is obviously lower around town and day to day. Keyless go/entry is currently not working but I will provide both keys and the keyless go car.

Last service was about 4 months ago using Pipercross performance air filters which you should never need to replace.

Details are below:

2003 (03) Mercedes-Benz CL500 coupe - 5.0 V8 petrol Automatic
310bhp
Currently has 86,000 miles on but this will increase slightly as it is my daily car.
Full service history, 6 months Tax and 1 years MOT (MOT will be done once price is agreed)
Recently serviced with new Pipercross performance air filters
4 new tyres
New front brake pads
Extended leather pack – stitched leather dash
Full perforated grey leather
Metallic silver paint
18x8 & 18x9 staggered wheels
Bose stereo
6 CD changer
COMAND Sat Nav - includes 2009 UK/ROI disc, France and Italy
Self-levelling air suspension
ABC (active body control) suspension system
Stainless steel exhaust system
Heated front seats
Dual zone climate control
Remote central locking with keyless entry and keyless go
Wood pack including wood steering wheel
Power folding mirrors
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming wing mirrors
Front and rear visual parking sensors
Lightly tinted widows
Glass sunroof
Illuminated foot wells
Electric rear roller blind
Xenon auto levelling headlights
Auto headlights
Auto wipers
Cruise control

Car will also come with various receipts and invoices I have kept since owning it.

I will have to add pictures when I am back from my office.

Only selling the car because I can't get the other half on the insurance :(

£8,600 o.n.o - no part-ex please.

More information available on request either through here, via email on [email protected] or by phone on 07714 705492

I am located 4 miles outside of Newmarket Suffolk and am available for viewings after office hours Monday-Friday and all weekends.

d419460f.jpg

DSC03347.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

More pics available on request.

I have now added new tax fro 6 months starting 01/07/2013

I also forgot to mention that the car has double glazed windows that can be opened and closed with the key fob along with the sunroof.

The car was put on a rolling road last month and I still have the print out to hand if anyone is interested.

I am open to offers, just not silly ones.

Thanks,

James

The car is all good for viewings in the evenings and all of this weekend, but then I will be out of the country from 27/06/2013 to 03/07/2013 so obviously will not be able to show it then. I will be accepting emails to the above address and calls on the above number during this time though. Thanks

I have now sourced a replacement and am now just waiting to sell this - 12 months MOT from Thursday, France, Italy and UK Nav Discs, genuine MB golf umbrella, "CL" genuine key ring all being thrown in with the sale too.

£7500 ono and you can drive it away!

Found a replacement and hopefully going to view/buy this weekend - need this gone ASAP!

£7,250 takes it with everything included.

New car ordered.

This now has 12 months MoT and needs to go! Accepting cash offers.

Final bump on this as I now have my new car, all the reg docs are swapped over and this is now sitting on my drive waiting to be taken.

It has 12 months MOT with NO advisories, Tax until 31/12/13, New tyres, new pads, recent service and is generally looking great.

Please someone buy it for £7,000 firm and i'll throw in all kinds of MB goodies, including Italy and France Nav Discs, a genuine MB Golf umbrella and a genuine MB 'CL' key fob.

This car will be available until the end of this week when I will be sending it off for auction... :(

Got some builders coming to dig up my drive way next week so really need the space!

£6,500 with TAX, MOT, FSH, extra Nav discs, an umbrella, lowering links (if wanted), 2x15mm and 2x20mm hubcentric spacers and longer bolts if wanted.

Bump! So much car for the money.

Even though the car isn't being driven it is still being cleaned and run regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom