Free MB Health Check??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got a flyer from a local-ish dealer about the BlueEfficiency weekend health checks.

They're giving vouchers away for a valet at the place I use, where the cheapest wash is £25!!

Shame we're going away this weekend... :(

Mrs D and Baby D have been unwell so we had to cancel our weekend away.

Popped into the dealer, and it was very, very quiet in there. Lots of fruit and pastries uneaten.

We had the healthcheck and wash - but it took close to 2.5 hours!! :eek:

Healthcheck seemed comprehensive - even included an emissions test and Star scan - all provided with paperwork to evidence (including stored codes) and confirmed that the car is in rude health.

The wash was awful though - must have really rushed it - but it will do until we use the voucher code for our free valet!! Two free valets is £50 worth!! :bannana::bannana:

Mrs D and Baby D have been unwell so we had to cancel our weekend away.

Popped into the dealer, and it was very, very quiet in there. Lots of fruit and pastries uneaten.

We had the healthcheck and wash - but it took close to 2.5 hours!! :eek:

Healthcheck seemed comprehensive - even included an emissions test and Star scan - all provided with paperwork to evidence (including stored codes) and confirmed that the car is in rude health.

The wash was awful though - must have really rushed it - but it will do until we use the voucher code for our free valet!! Two free valets is £50 worth!! :bannana::bannana:

Wow....you go a damn site more than I did.....I went to the Croydon dealership, they just jacked it up , looked under , checked the levels, and tyres, told me that I had over inflated tyres by 2 psi, and a possible faulty front wheel bearing.

They also refused to let me have the report.

They did wash and vacuum the car though so can't complain that much.

Whilst I was waiting for the car I asked about a test drive of one of the vehicles and that was also refused.

We got a written report at MB Brentford. Being a GTG most of us had fairly shiny cars and turned down the wash :)

Sounds good, but i agree another way for MB to make money...Grrr

I like how I texted the number twice and heard nothing. Losers

Free health check

Whilst driving home this afternoon, there was an ad on TalkSport from Mercedes offering a free health check this weekend. You had to text to a number to book your helthcheck, but I can't remember the number and can't find anything about it via Google. Has anyone else heard the advert and if so, can you let me have the number please?

I took my car in for a free health check. They gave me a 2 page list of faults that needed to be repaired. Took car to local workshop where I normally go and apart from worn tyres (which I replaced), nothing needed to be done in their opinion. Merc claimed stuff like V belt starting to crack - it was not; wishbone bushes ripped - they were not; Anti roll bar bushes are worn - they were fine. I discovered that most of the parts which the advised me to replace were sold only dealers (not places like GSF).. make of it what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom