Full Diagnostic Trouble Codes List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A very long list and one to keep handy.

DTC Codes - P0100-P0199 - Fuel and Air Metering
P0100 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Malfunction
P0101 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Range/Performance Problem
P0102 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Low Input
P0103 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit High Input
P0104 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Intermittent
P0105 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Malfunction
P0106 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance Problem P0107 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Low Input
P0108 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit High Input
P0109 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Intermittent
P0110 Intake Air Temperature Circuit Malfunction
P0111 Intake Air Temperature Circuit Range/Performance Problem
P0112 Intake Air Temperature Circuit Low Input
P0113 Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input
Engine Oil Temperature Sensor High
P0199 Engine Oil Temperature Sensor Intermittent

Hi I my nane is Mike a new member can you tell me where the DLC is on my C220 CDI 54 plate.Thanksw

If it's a Euro diesel then it may not have one.
Euro diesels didn't get OBDII until around 2004 which is your manufacturing year.

Under the steering column is a plastic flap which you can open and see if it has/hasn't

Last edited:
It will have one under the drivers footwell.

Dreaded CEL today :eek:
Code P0335 - crankshaft position sensor :fail
Anyone know where this is located on the V6 Diesel and how difficult it is to change?
Don't really want to give the stealer yet another 200 quid!

Dreaded CEL today :eek:
Code P0335 - crankshaft position sensor :fail
Anyone know where this is located on the V6 Diesel and how difficult it is to change?
Don't really want to give the stealer yet another 200 quid!

Pop along to Stan's place 140A Commercial Rd, South Shields NE33 1RQ, United Kingdom
He has lots of experience with Mercs :thumb:

Thaks Chris, getting to the point where I need a good Indie :mad:
Love this car to bits but the constant niggles are wearing me down. Ran a Lotus for 10 years before the Merc and never had a glitch - hard to believe I know!

Last edited:
Thanks Chris. I had found that but it is for the M113 (AMG?) petrol engine. Mine is the (OM642?) V6 oil burner.
Think I know where the sensor is, buried on the rear LHS of the engine. Does not look at all easy to reach.
Cleared the code and it has been fine since - but for how long? Thinking if it gives up then I'll be stranded, or would it go into limp home mode?

Keep your obd reader handy in the car to erase fault codes again if it happens and head to garage and have sensor replaced.......
Better still, get it on Star Diagnostics and see what the issues are

Dealer quoted £60 to change it, gave me a lift back to work, changed it while I put my feet up, then picked me up a few hours later. Said it was a pig to get to.
So all is good again - for now!

Glo plug warning light

Hi all on my Cls grand e, the warning light came on about a month ago.. It still starts normally? I took it to merc Gatwick and they wanted to charge a staggering £750 to change all 6 glo plugs and the related relay !! They said " to be sure to fix the problem " I declined! Coincidentally the high level parcel shelf brake light has stopped working .. Could this possibly trigger the glo plug warning on the dash ? If the fuse has blown or something? If one of the glo plugs has indeed broken would that trigger the dash light and would the car still start normally as it is doing?

Can anyone please tell me what faults P1922, P1974 & P1904 relate to? I think its the ISM (A80) but not sure.

Found the answers from a very useful post a bit further up....now worried as think I am going to have to replace the ISM and from what I hear it is very costly as it has to be programmed to the car by Mercedes....can anyone advise on this please?

Last edited:
Hi
Could you help me please?
s204 amg sport 2013
In and out the service they can't fix...
Last 6 Months was 30 days service.
I got some code from audio20
01-4c-84003
01-4c-08106
01-4c-207f2
01-4c-1beb3
01-4c-1bac4

Many thanks
Norbert

Found the following codes of which a number of do not appear to have been provided in previous post, apologies but I could only get screenshots.

The codes pertain to P codes (Powertrain) P26XX and P28XX

Mercedes-Fault-Codes-1.png
Mercedes-fault-codes-2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom