German Night @ Ace Cafe - 27th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I will probably get there around 8.30pm - I don't really know anyone else offline (names, what they look like etc!) and I will probably be the only CL500 (old model) there - silver with black interior - so if anyone sees me wandering around, say hi!

I will probably get there around 8.30pm - I don't really know anyone else offline (names, what they look like etc!) and I will probably be the only CL500 (old model) there - silver with black interior - so if anyone sees me wandering around, say hi!

Let's hope you get good parking!!!

Ditto - anyone else going?

Don't really want to get the car dirty :)o) but if there's a few going, I might pop down? Wouldn't be till later though.

What's it like for parking there? Last time I went the car park was chocka-full (not a specific event though) and people were leaving their cars all over the place, over the road etc.

Will

I was considering popping down as its 10 mins from where I work but the weathers crap and the parking theres gonna be crazy! Im gonna give it a miss today.

Ditto - anyone else going?

Don't really want to get the car dirty :)o) but if there's a few going, I might pop down? Wouldn't be till later though.

What's it like for parking there? Last time I went the car park was chocka-full (not a specific event though) and people were leaving their cars all over the place, over the road etc.

Will

Depending on what time you get there it can differ. If you wanna park inside its best to go early, however there are always ppl coming and going and as they let 1 car in, they let 1 out. Otherwise there is a tile depot next door where you can park or opp. Ace cafe ppl drive onto the kerbs.

just got here. Heaps of parking. Mine is the only mb in the car park. Wolfing down the food before i make a run for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom