Good Bodyshop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShinyF1

MB Enthusiast
Car
2012 Audi S5 Cab, 2000 E320 CDI Estate [now gone] , 2010 Mini Cooper Convertible
I've just used ERB Motors in Portsmouth for some bodywork repairs to my W210 on the recommendation of Olly at PCS.

Very impressed with the quality of the work, their approach and the price. [BTW I do not have a connection to them - am just a customer]. The staff are very knowledgeable and were happy to show me the workshop and work that was in progress.

E.R.B.MOTORS LTD. | | Copner, Portsmouth

Sean

ShinyF1 said:
I've just used ERB Motors in Portsmouth for some bodywork repairs to my W210 on the recommendation of Olly at PCS.

Very impressed with the quality of the work, their approach and the price. [BTW I do not have a connection to them - am just a customer]. The staff are very knowledgeable and were happy to show me the workshop and work that was in progress.

E.R.B.MOTORS LTD. | | Copner, Portsmouth

Sean

Claremont Coachworks in Hersham are also excellent. They did a brilliant job of my Slk! Very proffesional and honest...

Address:*Unit 5A Lyon Road Hersham Industrial Estate, Walton On Thames, Surrey KT12 3PU Tel:*01932253825 Fax:*01932269419

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom