Grassed up by a Land Rover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having technology installed in your car is one thing. But the question is will it be mandatory to use it (i.e. no option for the driver to turn it off), and will it be mandatory to allow it to send data to law-enforcement agencies (i.e. no option for the driver to opt-out from the automatic data upload)?

Otherwise, it will be just the the Stop/Start function currently is, i.e. there to be used but equally easily avoided.

I wouldn’t really say any Land Rover is a reliable witness, their electronics are shaky at best, I would have thought that given their reliability a court would throw out the evidence.

I wouldn’t really say any Land Rover is a reliable witness, their electronics are shaky at best, I would have thought that given their reliability a court would throw out the evidence.
Got to agree, his defence team missed a trick with that one!

Perhaps Air Suspension inactive, and gearbox fault translated to-yes your honour he did it in Land Rover speak!.

Overall I don't know where I stand on stuff like this happening, overall it is a bit big brother but at the same time it has put a murderer in prison which is obviously a good thing.

Simple answer.

Don’t do anything illegal like shooting people with crossbows.

That would cover the issue thats for sure haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom