Groupbuy possibility for the W204. Xenon look headlight upgrade. Please note interest

Would you buy these lights?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayeready

Car
C180 AMG Sport Plus
MOD's? Can you confirm this is ok to post? Don't have access to PM's until my 30th post so couldn't speak to anyone first.

Hi all

After weeks of searching over practically every continent on the planet i have finally found a source for RHD OEM Xenon look headlights for the W204.

50281a.jpg

I have been in contact with a supplier and need to know how many people would be interested in purchasing these and at what price point.

Here's a very in depth thread from MBWorld regarding the left hand drive version of the lights:
new LED Projector Headlight Pair - MBWorld.org Forums

As you can see, after an initial recall the lights have performed very well.
They are a straight replacement for the halogen units in the standard C Class and can be left as halogen with full working LED's or changed over to HID's.

I know this forum's opinion on aftermarket HID's so please don't make this a discussion about that.

These units will have Halogen for main beam and dipped, with LED's for everything else so there is nothing to debate.
What a buyer does with the units once they have purchased them is their decision.

If you can drop me a PM to let me know if you would be interested in buying these and how much you would pay it would be appreciated.
I will then contact the supplier and see what sort of discount they would be willing to offer and we can take it from there.

I am planning on being a guinea pig and will look to get a sample set over to the UK with a full write up on installation, beam pattern and any issues regarding the lights.

I'll be posting this on as many UK based/accessed forums as i can find as i am looking to get as many people on board as possible to get these units at the lowest price possible.

If you like the look of them and fancy joining me in the purchase then let me know.

Regards

Stephen

Last edited:
Was hoping for a bit more excitement over this thread.

No one have anything to add?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom