GTG - The Dog - Over Peover - Knutsford - Cheshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
OK all as I have to go over and see Ringway next week we thought we would open it up to all and go for a short notice GTG

Day: Tuesday
Date: 13th August
Time: 18:30-19:00
Place: The Dog pub, Over Peover, Knutsford, Cheshire.

Hope to see you there, names below please.

1. Ringway
2. Flanaia1

I'm so underwhelmed there must be more than two of us, I know it's short notice but a bite to eat and a pint is always good. Or maybe it's me as I know Ringway is a popular chap :D

Where is Cheshire please so I can make suitable arrangements - passport etc etc.

May call in for an hour en route to London if I get time. Had a meal here a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.

OK all as I have to go over and see Ringway next week we thought we would open it up to all and go for a short notice GTG

Day: Tuesday
Date: 13th August
Time: 18:30-19:00
Place: The Dog pub, Over Peover, Knutsford, Cheshire.

Hope to see you there, names below please.

1. Ringway
2. Flanaia1
3. trapperjohn and Liz

Life is to bloody short. CLKRichard's passing has given me a rather sharp kick up the bum.

Life is to bloody short. CLKRichard's passing has given me a rather sharp kick up the bum.

Yeah i know exactly what you mean you only get one shot and its not a dress rehearsal so we should all make the most of it :thumb:

The Dog - Over Peover - Knutsford - Cheshire

It's that quirkly little county where footballers congregate and there's lots of cheese mines :thumb:

Not sure I want to go there sadly but enjoy the evening.:eek:

Are we all still good for tomorrow night? I'll be leaving Bradford at 5:30pm so should be there 6:45pm ish looking forward to it :thumb:

Liz and I will be there for sure. Should be there about the same time as you.

Be good to see you just looks like the 4 of us then and a possible guest appearance from CLK208 :thumb:

Any more for this one?

It's a nice pub and serves super food.

1. Ringway
2. Flanaia1
3. TrapperJohn & Liz.

Be good to see you just looks like the 4 of us then and a possible guest appearance from CLK208 :thumb:

Not going to fit logistically any more unfortunately. Not much point in appearing for 10mins..

Hopefully my last trip down to London for a good few months though so when I'm back next week I'll watch out for any northern meetups and attend something soon.

All these trips up and down the country are racking up the miles - CLS just hit 50k this weekend. Nice place to be though, even if the route is getting somewhat tedious and tiresome!

Have a great meal all.

Well what an excellent night a refurbished dog and fantastic company and food and lots of bargains to be had as well, thanks for my new cd player Ringway very much appreciated and returns my car to the standard look.

As always nice to See John & Liz and a surprise late entry from Shude made up the famous five.

Thanks again for a great evening and see you all again soon :thumb:

Yes, great food and equally good company. It's always nice to see all of you. :thumb:

Thanks Ian and TJ for the pleasant surprises.

We really should be having this GTG more often.

Fabulous night. The Dog is even better after its revamp. And I must say what those waitresses were almost wearing for skirts...... I'll be back.

Couple of images to follow.

So from left to right. Guess which car is TJ's.

That Sticky Toffee Pudding is kinda magic. The sauce is maga.

Ringway, Shude and Ian at the Sticky Toffee Pudding coalface.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom