Headrests from w124 to w210 - compatible?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

g1nganinja

Car
E320 CDi Elegance
Hi all,

Having a major nightmare sourcing light grey leather head rests for middle seats in W210 estate.

I have found a man who has some from a w124, does anyone know if these are compatible with the w210, or a site/reference guide that could help me determine this slightly important fact??!!??

thanks

Mark:crazy:

might be cheaper to get some unloved cloth ones and have them trimmed in leather - most people breaking one with a leather interior won't want to split it.

might be cheaper to get some unloved cloth ones and have them trimmed in leather - most people breaking one with a leather interior won't want to split it.

Cheers for that Johnny - TBH - any damn headrests would be good at this stage !

Any ideas on where to get some "unloved cloth ones" ?

Plenty 210's in the breakers's yards......rusty....

Try a1 in Wokingham or Aldershot Car Spares just off the a331.

I will have some 124 ones if all else fails

Are they the same size as the other headrests? If so I have a set in cloth you could retrim if you want to pay postage or collect in person :thumb:

Sorry just reread your post mine are from a saloon so maybe wont fit doh

Try a1 in Wokingham or Aldershot Car Spares just off the a331.

I will have some 124 ones if all else fails

I will try them out thanks Jonny :)

But i still dont know if the w124 ones will fit the w210 estate?

I know the w210 estate ones will not fit a saloon w210 but tahts about as much as i do know - and that they are like hens teeth to find !!!

Are they the same size as the other headrests? If so I have a set in cloth you could retrim if you want to pay postage or collect in person :thumb:

Sorry just reread your post mine are from a saloon so maybe wont fit doh

Damn !!! thanks for the thought though :)

A really decent bunch of people on thsi forum :)

Here's hoping i find them soon :)

Even funnier though - i just reread your post, and lucky i did as i was about to say send them anyway until i noticed you said they were saloon ones !

Mercedes E Class E240 W210 2001 Rear Head Rests on eBay (end time 16-Apr-11 10:28:10 BST)

If the above are correct you could get them retrimmed. Also search ebay for w210 breaking, a few on there.

NP -

saw those already :( they are for the saloon! havent found any others on eBay, and the idiots at Dronsfields who said they had them when i called them, it turned out they were beige not grey anyway!!

It seems there are a few people with them for w124 estates, but i still cant validate if they will fit my w210 estate!

Mark

Success at last :):):)

Found at Prestige - bllomin expensive, but gave details to dealer who HALVED their asking price !!!!! Due in Tuesday

More fingers crossed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom