• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

I'm going to be a Millionaire

chic0821

MB Enthusiast
Car
S63 AMG Coupe, Range Rover Sport, 992 Porsche Carrera 4S
As the tile says, I'm loaded or soon will be. Before you all start laughing, it's not an African prince who needs my help, though I'm still waiting on his funds arriving after I sent the amount he requested to him. Must remember to chase him up.
Anyway, my news. Received a lovely letter from Elena Charalambous from Cyprus. Elena is a big wheel in Astrobank, Cyprus.
Apparently my uncle Luca (never knew I had such an uncle) was unfortunately killed in a car crash & had no immediate relatives so Elena after a lot of research & expenditure managed to track me down. Luca has 25 million Euros with this bank & its all mine, well not quite as Elena wants 50% for all the time & effort & will pay all legal fees etc. Considering I never new poor Luca, its quite reasonable as 12.5 million Euros is not to be sniffed at. I just have to send her an email to get the ball rolling. I'm sure you will all be happy for me with my new found wealth. Will keep you informed how it goes. Oh, must dash as that's the Ferrari main dealer on the phone regarding my order

As the tile says, I'm loaded or soon will be. Before you all start laughing, it's not an African prince who needs my help, though I'm still waiting on his funds arriving after I sent the amount he requested to him. Must remember to chase him up.
Anyway, my news. Received a lovely letter from Elena Charalambous from Cyprus. Elena is a big wheel in Astrobank, Cyprus.
Apparently my uncle Luca (never knew I had such an uncle) was unfortunately killed in a car crash & had no immediate relatives so Elena after a lot of research & expenditure managed to track me down. Luca has 25 million Euros with this bank & its all mine, well not quite as Elena wants 50% for all the time & effort & will pay all legal fees etc. Considering I never new poor Luca, its quite reasonable as 12.5 million Euros is not to be sniffed at. I just have to send her an email to get the ball rolling. I'm sure you will all be happy for me with my new found wealth. Will keep you informed how it goes. Oh, must dash as that's the Ferrari main dealer on the phone regarding my order
Do it! 🙄🙂👍

Would you like to spend some of it on a bridge in London ?

I have one that spans the river Thames , it opens up at the push of a button too , real swanky . Let me know when you wedge arrives and we can talk further . 👍
That sounds really good, Perhaps Elena may have a buyer for that. She seems to know lots of wealthy people through her banking connections.:cool: Can send you her email if you want

You never know...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have one that spans the river Thames , it opens up at the push of a button too , real swanky . Let me know when you wedge arrives and we can talk further . 👍

Don't listen to him. Bridges are two a penny. If you want something really unique, I have this little gem for you:

Screenshot-20231108-152803-Chrome.jpg

15 years ago my mate dave had a similar experience - cut a long story short the prince sent a five figure cheque/draft which my mate banked and it cleared :):):):):):):):):):)despite further emails from the prince my mate never replied to him -

1699457639923.png

Be careful, this sounds like a scam.
I knew there would be doubters on here. It must be real cos she gave her name & said she works for a bank. How else would she know uncle Luca had left 25 million euros

Hey that's mine I bought it years ago.

A little update on how fortunate I am. Yesterday I received an email saying that I had won a new Samsung TV in a competition that I have no recollection of entering, but I must have, cos I've won this TV. Have to claim my prize by today or it will be sent to someone else. Pressure is on then.. A real coincidence is the person sending the email has the same last name as me. So what you may say, but I have a pretty unusual surname & the only other person who has this surname that I know is my "uncle" Luca, who died in a road accident in France leaving me 25million Euros. See first post. Seems to be taking a bit of time getting my 25million euros, but not to worry as I will have a new TV to watch while waiting.

A little update on how fortunate I am. Yesterday I received an email saying that I had won a new Samsung TV in a competition that I have no recollection of entering, but I must have, cos I've won this TV. Have to claim my prize by today or it will be sent to someone else. Pressure is on then.. A real coincidence is the person sending the email has the same last name as me. So what you may say, but I have a pretty unusual surname & the only other person who has this surname that I know is my "uncle" Luca, who died in a road accident in France leaving me 25million Euros. See first post. Seems to be taking a bit of time getting my 25million euros, but not to worry as I will have a new TV to watch while waiting.
Greets Sir,
I working for the company that try to deliver your new TV yesterday, but we not could deliver.
Please following the link below and leave credit card details as confirm of you're identity so I can arrange deliver again of new Sammysung TV............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom