• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Luton Airport car park fire

Not a diesel or petrol engine in sight, but................................

How long can you EV lovers ignore that something is changeing?
Lol an ‘E-rickshaw’ or an ‘E-scooter’… what company designed these? What R&D budget do they have? Cheap unbranded products will do things like this.

How long can you EV lovers ignore that something is changeing?
What’s changing is that EVs are becoming more popular whether you like it or not. 😂

Some actual facts:

What’s changing is that EVs are becoming more popular whether you like it or not. 😂

Some actual facts:

Spoilsport............

I only report the facts, something that you EV lovers ignore.
Ha ha ha ha!! Im no EV lover and will never own one..... just an unbiased observer.. but its the anti EV lot that seem to be the ones ignoring facts in this thread. Many of the "facts" you, and other anti EV types, report are lacking in substance or from very biased sources. Heres some facts for you.....EVs are coming.... they don't catch fire anything like as much as Ice cars (sure they are harder to extinguish but they will soon sort that and far more stable batteries are around the corner), most drivers could easily use an EV with no issue, even if you only ever charged at night from home with a 250 mile range EV that gives you over 90,000 miles a year which is why over 80 percent of all charging is done at home... not at expensive, unreliable, non existent, occupied (insert own nonsense here!) public chargers, statistically they are more reliable than EV cars (less to break), overall (cradle to grave) they produce way less carbon than an ice car.... and most important of all YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ONE.... PROBABLY EVER...I won't. So just let those that do want them, whatever the reason (climate change, pollution, cheap running costs) use them without spouting nonsense. You won't change their minds... like, it appears, they won't change yours. Hopefully, with enough of them driving EVs the government won't feel to need for even more draconian laws to try and force us ICE drivers off the road and just let the natural wastage and mechanical failures and rust take the last ice cars off the road as time passes. As far as I'm concerned the more EVs on the road the better..... and as 2035 gets nearer in sure EV sales will ramp up.. who will want an ice car that 95 percent of drivers won't want by then (except us petrolheads.....but we are tiny in number...) most see cars as nothing more than transport and could not care less what powers them.... my dad falls into this catagory@).. ice will be like derv cars are getting now... undesirable, hard to sell, plunging in value.... only wanted by a small number of enthusiasts.

Ha ha ha ha!! Im no EV lover and will never own one..... just an unbiased observer.. but its the anti EV lot that seem to be the ones ignoring facts in this thread. Many of the "facts" you, and other anti EV types, report are lacking in substance or from very biased sources. Heres some facts for you.....EVs are coming.... they don't catch fire anything like as much as Ice cars (sure they are harder to extinguish but they will soon sort that and far more stable batteries are around the corner), most drivers could easily use an EV with no issue, even if you only ever charged at night from home with a 250 mile range EV that gives you over 90,000 miles a year which is why over 80 percent of all charging is done at home... not at expensive, unreliable, non existent, occupied (insert own nonsense here!) public chargers, statistically they are more reliable than EV cars (less to break), overall (cradle to grave) they produce way less carbon than an ice car.... and most important of all YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ONE.... PROBABLY EVER...I won't. So just let those that do want them, whatever the reason (climate change, pollution, cheap running costs) use them without spouting nonsense. You won't change their minds... like, it appears, they won't change yours. Hopefully, with enough of them driving EVs the government won't feel to need for even more draconian laws to try and force us ICE drivers off the road and just let the natural wastage and mechanical failures and rust take the last ice cars off the road as time passes. As far as I'm concerned the more EVs on the road the better..... and as 2035 gets nearer in sure EV sales will ramp up.. who will want an ice car that 95 percent of drivers won't want by then (except us petrolheads.....but we are tiny in number...) most see cars as nothing more than transport and could not care less what powers them.... my dad falls into this catagory@).. ice will be like derv cars are getting now... undesirable, hard to sell, plunging in value.... only wanted by a small number of enthusiasts.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to ‘Like’ your post. Call me suspicious but todays date is stopping me. 😚

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to ‘Like’ your post. Call me suspicious but todays date is stopping me. 😚
Never thought about the date, Ant, but in this case, think he's genuine. Makes no attempt to hide he doesn't like EVs and never will, and will never own one, that's totally fair enough. But doesn't talk shite, about um, like some on here. Think you can safely "like" it, Ant. 🙂👍

Never thought about the date, Ant, but in this case, think he's genuine. Makes no attempt to hide he doesn't like EVs and never will, and will never own one, that's totally fair enough. But doesn't talk shite, about um, like some on here. Think you can safely "like" it, Ant. 🙂👍
Done ✅

☺️

Genuine post.... never even noticed the date! Good reminder to fool someone at work today though....hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom