MB Brent Park experience!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Actually - come to think of it could I have the salesman's name. He sounds like the person I need to sell my car to!

I know how you feel Abb,,i was well ****** off with MB Brent and i only travelled 2 hours as i was in London at the time.Things like this really put me off travelling to see a car.One thing for sure,i will never contemplate going near these cowboys again.As someone said if they cant even be bothered to clean the cars properly that they are trying to sell,well,what chance have you got.

This has potenitally both money and time as the C220 i was considering, is listed by MB Brent Park. Looks like i'll be giving them a wide berth!

There is zero point in them not telling you about the true condition of the car. I recently sold a used A200 to a customer 200 miles away. Listed every little imperfection I could see, sent him videos and got part of the car painted. It's not only to save his time and effort, but also mine. All they have done is let you down and wasted everyones time. No excuse

Sounds crap.

However, MB Brent Park is not an Mercedes Benz owned or franchised dealer, it's independently owned, so you would be wasting your breath writing to Mercedes UK.

I would still email and call anybody I could. Reason people behave that way is because they see it as consequence-less. Definitely reach out to the principal and let him know how you will never consider another car being sold by them and point to this thread.

Too many people just take things and don't do anything about it. Reason people like this salesman thinks he can get away with behavior like that.

Go for it. It will also do you good.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom