MB rolling road day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vixpy1

Car
Mercedes E300TD, Subaru Legacy GTB Twin Turbo, Landrover S11A , TVR Chim 500, Mazda RX7 Cab Turbo 2
Confirmed for the 16th July..

Could people please add thier names and car to the list..

1)
2)

Also, could someone unsticky the last thread and sticky this one.. Ta. :)

Peter O'Neill. C43 AMG

See you on the 16th July,you will confirm a time?

Many thanks.

Peter.

Guys, We are really going to need some more people for this :)

Sorry, missed the details for this. Where and how much?

EDIT:

£35 + VAT in Camberley?

Last edited:
£35 INC vat .. Camberley :)

Count me in :) I know Peter is also a member of another MB Forum - if you're short on numbers shall we ask there?

stats007 said:
Count me in :) I know Peter is also a member of another MB Forum - if you're short on numbers shall we ask there?

Please do, the more the merrier. :)

Yep, looks like I'm not on shift that weekend, so should be able to make it.

Would be handy to get some baseline output readings before I start the corruption process...

I'm very interested, I really want to know if I truly have an extra 90bhp or not.... I am currently working that weekend but am trying to find some cover...

McGregor,
Hope you can,it would be interesting to compare the two.

Well, I would suggest 11am to 2.30pm.

A BBQ could be arranged as well.

vixpy1,

Sounds great,also the BBQ, 11am to 2.30pm is good for me. How long does a Test take?. Shall we book a individual time, how does it work? See you all on the 16th July.

Peter.

A test takes about 15 mins, I will sort times out next week.

Any more takers?

I may be interested, seeing as I live in Camberley it will be very convenient :bannana:, when will I need to confirm by?

Next Wednesday if thats ok?

Sounds good, I'll let you know before Wednesday. I'll be with the C320 (possibly with the new exhaust fitted if I can get it done in time)...

Right guys, we need to finalise numbers for Sat. I also need to know if people want a BBQ lunch, because if only 3 or 4 cars come, I'm not sure the BBQ is worth it.

Cheers,

Charlie.

I'm a definite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom