• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

MBClub day out at the drag strip

This could be done at Santa Pod when they host the Run What you brung days such as 26th Feb 23:
I say we go a weekday I no most people would fancy a weekend but iv been to a “run What you Brung” on a weekend in my old mr2 turbo and we won’t get many runs and you’ll have to wait like an hour after each run VS when I went once during the week it’s a lot more quiet can do 2 or 3 runs easily without waiting long and then let the cars relax lol (obviously you can do a lot more runs if you want during a weekday depends on how you feel)

For over £150 a year joining fee when you get all the help you need here 😂 no thank you a couple of my mates joined for free a few years ago
No, you have that wrong, it is a £150 lifetime fee not yearly, Also whether you want it or not you get a quality hoodie and polo shirt
kc

No, you have that wrong, it is a £150 lifetime fee not yearly, Also whether you want it or not you get a quality hoodie and polo shirt
kc
Still it used to be free and you just purchased a hoody if you wanted one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom