• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes in trouble as BMW unveils stunner

MB-BTurbo

Car
B200 Turbo
BMW1.jpg

BMW2.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

My eyes.

Cool stickers,wonder what Bmw think?:D

I dont think they are stickers but it doesnt look new either...

Oh good grief!

:crazy:

Shocking, how can they get away with that? That is definitely a BMW badge on the car in the photo.

DFSK LOADHOPPER
Vehicle Type: GOODS VEHICLES

Last edited:
DFSK Loadhopper Review & Buyers' Guide

Horrible interior
loadhopper-2012-bg3.jpg

But price looks very reasonable and the video shows it to be a capable if very flimsy range

However, why style it like a BMW? And why did McGowan signs feel the need to swap the badge for a BMW one?

I honestly thought it was a joke...........well it is ,hope BMW do something about it!:(

There's a guy near me who drives a battered Peugeot pickup with a home-made Masserati badge cut out of sheet aluminium "nailed" onto the front grill. Great sense of humour. I'll get a pic next time I see it.

Many years ago, I had a genuine Rolls Royce key fob. I would try and leave it lying around conspicuously and occasionally it elicited a few comments. The actual car I owned however was a clapped out old Morris 1000; come to think of it, the fob was probably worth more than the car itself!

I still had my light tan leather VW key fob from 1989 until it fell apart recently
shame really as it would have cut quite a dash with the W124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom