• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

MG4 X Power is coming my way. 🙂

Hmm, the main instrument cluster looks a very small screen, compared to the space a couple of traditional dials would take up.....

Though I suppose this only has up display a a pairs of digital digits and perhaps a 'lights on' alert etc

Interior is certainly the opposite of the exterior.
Does it have ambient lighting to help 'after hours'.....

Hmm, the main instrument cluster looks a very small screen, compared to the space a couple of traditional dials would take up.....

Though I suppose this only has up display a a pairs of digital digits and perhaps a 'lights on' alert etc

Interior is certainly the opposite of the exterior.
Does it have ambient lighting to help 'after hours'.....
To be honest the cluster in front of the driver is just right, doesn't need to be any bigger.
Nope doesn't have ambient lighting which is a shame, but easily doable at a later date. 🙂👍

Is it as dark / one tone in there as it appears though?

Is that a floating / levitating centre console aswell?

Is it as dark / one tone in there as it appears though?

Is that a floating / levitating centre console aswell?
Yep, it is quite dark, as everything is Black including the headlining. And also the privacy glass doesn't help. But I like it, as you say ambient lighting would be nice. And yep, it is a "floating" console. 🙂👍

To be honest the cluster in front of the driver is just right, doesn't need to be any bigger.
Nope doesn't have ambient lighting which is a shame, but easily doable at a later date. 🙂👍
Mmmm, what works well for a classic 911 obviously works well for you too.

Will be interested in your headlines about the “driving experience”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom