• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Modern Classics magazine needs a W211 E63 AMG for a photoshoot

Modern Classics

Car
Mercedes W123
Hello, it's Nathan here from Modern Classics magazine. Apologies for the dual post from the AMG lounge, but I'm hoping that someone know somebody with one! Given the nature of the feature we're planning to do, it would be a shame if an AMG wasn't there.

We're looking for a Mercedes-Benz AMG E63 saloon W211 for huge feature on attainable super saloons. The premise of the feature is mid 2000s Supersaloons from £15k-£30k, and we'd like AMG to be part of the equation.
We’re looking to shoot the cars at Peterborough Arena on Wednesday, March 15. We'll refund fuel receipts, provide food and the owner will get a free copy of the magazine on publication and a selection of images. A journalist will drive the car on the day, but it will be fully insured by our publisher.
The day will start at around 9am and will continue to around 5pm.

Do you know of anyone who may be able to help? Let me know at [email protected]
Because I've not passed 30 PMs (yet... I'm currently trying to sell a W123 230C M115.954...) I won't be able to respond to those, so it's best to drop me an email.

Also, if you've got any AMG-specific event news you'd like us to put in our Grapevine section, please get in touch.

Oh and I hope this is okay with the mods - but keep an eye out for the cover of the next issue. Should be right up your strasse...

Thanks
Nathan Chadwick
Assistant Editor
Modern Classics magazine

There's one for sale in the classifieds on this site .

The vendor may be amenable since it would give his car some exposure if you were willing to put his classified ad elsewhere in the magazine ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom