MP wants answers over 'sinking' A14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a hole like that outside my house on the road, perhaps I should post a picture and report it to the papers.....

Don't bother posting it on here - Dragon will do it for you!

Don't bother posting it on here - Dragon will do it for you!

TBH I am quite surprised that he hasnt already:(

And not a mention of the Fly in my bedroom that kept me awake last night, if he just stuck to the important stories such as that...........

I do not see the need to be smart about this post/poster - the road in question is virtually brand new and has been subject to other faults since it opened. The MP obviously wants to know why a new, expensive piece of road keeps failing, and why the contractors got paid handsomely for it.

I do not see the need to be smart about this post/poster - the road in question is virtually brand new and has been subject to other faults since it opened. The MP obviously wants to know why a new, expensive piece of road keeps failing, and why the contractors got paid handsomely for it.

It's not this post - it's all of them;) - a constant stream of regurgitated drivel newspaper stories. ~ If I'd got the patience I'd list some - fortunately for me I haven't!

I know the stretch of road well - but to be honest, that is nothing compared to the poor state of the roads in Bury St Edmunds, which are nothing short of appalling. St Edmundsbury council always seems to find money for putting in more speed humps, but neglects to fill in numerous pot-holes, and entire stretches of road that is crumbling.

Some of the Roads in Leeds are appalling! When it rains like crasy, all matter of road becomes loose.

Potholes are sorted out by filling them in and the rest is left to rot..The worst roads i have had the displeasure of coming across.

The best roads i have come across are in the North-East of England where i spent most of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom