muting voice directions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ckember

Car
GLC 350d AMG Premium plus
:crazy:I am having problems cancelling in the voice commands on my W211 command APS with DVD version 7.

If I press and hold the mute button during a direction announcement, The command will beep but no message pops up to say the voice is muted, as stated in the manual and I get the next voice message.

Is there something else I need to be doing to cancel the voice?

I have the eta display so I think I have the up to date software for the command head unit.

:crazy:I am having problems cancelling in the voice commands on my W211 command APS with DVD version 7.

If I press and hold the mute button during a direction announcement, The command will beep but no message pops up to say the voice is muted, as stated in the manual and I get the next voice message.

Is there something else I need to be doing to cancel the voice?

I have the eta display so I think I have the up to date software for the command head unit.

Are you pressing the "mute button" for the Radio, or the mute for the sat-nav, as they are different?;)

You must press and hold it for several seconds, until a voice confirmation of muting is heard.

I have the same problem - there is only one mute button on my Command (R320 '07)

...what, hold it on after the 'beep'?

There is a Radio "mute button" and at the end next to it is another button with an ))) and an ear sign.

I thought the ear button with ))) was to repeat the voice command only!!!. I will try this later. I have held the other mute button for several seconds after the beep with no change

I thought the ear button with ))) was to repeat the voice command only!!!. I will try this later. I have held the other mute button for several seconds after the beep with no change

I tried mine again. To mute announcements you: -

Press the )))ear button, and whilst the announcement is being made press mute. There should then be a confirmation not on the screen to say that directions are muted.

just pressing the mute key once is all thats needed. on my c class you had to hold it down. thanks for the repsonses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom