My C43 new black roof lining and new number plate pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Who's is the C43 next to it?

get it done by a professional. It took 3 different trimmers to get it right. Speak to D-class. They were excellent.

Cheers mate. Will do. Can I ask how much you paid to get yours done?

It was free.

Long story. See my other threads.

Very tempted after seeing Peter's.

How are you finding the black roof lining with black leather Olly, is it ok or pretty dark?

I was very sceptical when i saw the photo's. I have just come back from Olly's and the plates look really very very good, the photo's certainly don't do them justice..

WOW the headlining looks fantastic. :thumb:

The car looks great as well. :cool:

Thanks all for the comments. I appreciate the feedback.

It looks very different when you are actually with the car. I will try and see if I can take some better Pics.

Fantastic stuff, one of the nicest C43's around! and the roof lining is gawgus, how much and who did it? link to a website etc

who is D class lol a member obviously? but where abouts etc

who is D class lol a member obviously? but where abouts etc

dclass.co.uk

His name is David. I just had my ML done with him (alcantara headliner, pillars). Quality is second to none.

All I can say is Olly's Car is a beauty - the bodywork looks like glass! I'm not usually a fan of black plates on modern machinery but in the metal the car looks stunning with those plates, makes it look a little bit more special in some way (maybe 'cos they are usually associated with exotic classics?). All in all a wonderful car, wonderful owner, a testament to its former keeper (Peter), and a very naughty exhaust note! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom