• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

My view on 204 vs 205 C63

20211023-133933.jpg
[/url]

Are you planning to do some upgrades on this beautiful car?

After a 400 mile round trip to meet a very nice and honest guy ive done a deal on a w205 ,imo the w205 is a quicker car and feels solid on the road i didn't push it as it wasn't mine 😀 it is now and i will report back after I collect it and drive it the 200 miles home 😀
Nice. I noticed the important buttons had the driver assistance package and HUD. Nice, enjoy! I do miss not having a HUD or the driver assistance pack on my current car.

Congrats, nice colour.

I see there’s a spare button, so an option missing perhaps, though goodness knows what it might be?
PES (Passenger Ejector Seat)
RSS (Rear Smoke Screen)
RNP (Rotating Number Plates)
ICS (Invisibility Cloaking System)

🤔

RNP would be a good idea you can even open the boot by waving your foot about might look abit suspicious in some instances also active headlights, I'm sure I will find it all out after I get it home
Collection tomorrow thanks 😁

RNP would be a good idea you can even open the boot by waving your foot about might look abit suspicious in some instances also active headlights, I'm sure I will find it all out after I get it home
When I bought my E63, I asked the dealer if it had the foot waving boot open, but it didn't. A few months later I was telling my sister how it would work as she was helping get the shopping out of the boot.... turns out the car does have it and my sister nearly ended on shut in 🤣

The active headlights are superb - the first time I saw them moving around when I was behind another car was like witchcraft. Best lights i've had on any car - period.

The active headlights are superb - the first time I saw them moving around when I was behind another car was like witchcraft. Best lights i've had on any car - period.
+1 on this. They are brilliant.

When I bought my E63, I asked the dealer if it had the foot waving boot open, but it didn't. A few months later I was telling my sister how it would work as she was helping get the shopping out of the boot.... turns out the car does have it and my sister nearly ended on shut in 🤣
The guy i bought it off didn't even know it had it ,I found out via the build sheet which is huge 😳

+2, the way that they switch parts of the distance on and off is quite spooky. I've never had a single flash from another driver while they are on.
I have, but I put that down to the drivers being those perennial moaners who think that all Merc, Audi and BMW drivers should be arrested for having 'really bright headlights that blind people' :rolleyes:

When I had my old E63 I wasn't aware of the keyless boot opening/closing.
It was thanks to next door's cat having a fight that I done some research on it.
I was getting stuff out of the boot, next doors cat was having some dispute with another cat, you could hear that horrible wailing noise they make, one cat decided to make a run for it and bolted under the car, next thing all I hear is this "dong" noise, and the boot lid tried to kill me 🤣

When I had my old E63 I wasn't aware of the keyless boot opening/closing.
It was thanks to next door's cat having a fight that I done some research on it.
I was getting stuff out of the boot, next doors cat was having some dispute with another cat, you could hear that horrible wailing noise they make, one cat decided to make a run for it and bolted under the car, next thing all I hear is this "dong" noise, and the boot lid tried to kill me 🤣
🤣 glad I'm not the only one!

This is my view after the 200 miles home (mainly motorway)
The 205 has a harsher ride than the 204,it definitely handles better,if you didn't know it was turboed you wouldn't guess as the power delivery is smooth no sudden boost the 205 is quicker but doesn't seem it until you look at the speedo the 205 seems better built and has a heavier touch if you no what i mean ,the 204 would of used 3/4 of a tank easy but the 205 used 3 bars which is around 1/4 on the computer it was averaging 31mpg ,with the sports exhaust its a deeper sound but still very nice i will have to play with all the toys as time goes on,the hud is quite weird at first but all in all imo a better car by quite a way so im very happy with it 😉

This is my view after the 200 miles home (mainly motorway)
The 205 has a harsher ride than the 204,it definitely handles better,if you didn't know it was turboed you wouldn't guess as the power delivery is smooth no sudden boost the 205 is quicker but doesn't seem it until you look at the speedo the 205 seems better built and has a heavier touch if you no what i mean ,the 204 would of used 3/4 of a tank easy but the 205 used 3 bars which is around 1/4 on the computer it was averaging 31mpg ,with the sports exhaust its a deeper sound but still very nice i will have to play with all the toys as time goes on,the hud is quite weird at first but all in all imo a better car by quite a way so im very happy with it 😉
Awesome, glad you're enjoying. Look forward to your thoughts after a few more miles 😀

the 205 seems better built
I disagree, it uses cheaper materials and it’s definitely not better built. The 205 uses low grade plastics and overall material quality doesn’t match the 204.
Glad you’re enjoying it though 😎

I disagree, it uses cheaper materials and it’s definitely not better built. The 205 uses low grade plastics and overall material quality doesn’t match the 204.
Glad you’re enjoying it though 😎
Did you experience quality issues with your W/S205?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom