My wife and my car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm very lucky with this one,,,, My wife is quite happy watching detailing Vids with me on a Sunday morning, and for some reason she has now developed an obsession about cleaning the wheels on the cars :confused: But that may be due to the fact that she's only 4ft10:D

She came home today and found me machine polishing my wheels on the Kitchen table

Reading these posts has been wonderful - I’m so glad it’s not just me! And going on holiday in a clean car is absolutely a must. Many a time I’ve been on the drive with a head torch the night before, or even the morning we leave!

Thankfully my wife is very understanding, though she did get a touch miffed when she found me cleaning some engine parts in the dishwasher. But the worst that I’ve not yet been forgiven for was curing my crackle painted cam covers from my Alfa V6 in the oven. Our food tasted weird for days.

I can remember even washing a loan car I had one time
Me too.
I can't complain, my wife tells me I'm always right, in fact she even puts my cup on the right when making tea, she didn't complain when recently I spent four days under her car, cleaning, rust treating the chassis and painting with under guard, although she did enquire why I did 3 oil and filter changes on her car in the space of 2 weeks, maybe I am slightly OCD, but she never says a word when spend a day or two cleaning my car.

What everyone seems to have missed here is:_

WOMEN LOVE MOANING

in fact, they probably love moaning more than their favourite child (even though they say they haven't got a favourite).

So...do the kind thing: Give them something to moan about!
Fiddling with the car is a fine start.

:rolleyes:

Happytalk73 said: "Don’t Worry, Be Happy!".....

Can't work out if that's advice to me or the wife!

Must be the wife, because I am happy to give her many reasons to do what she does best..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom