New W204 GTechniq protection detail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveuniq

Car
2011 C180 Sport
Got my new Mercedes 2 weeks ago, and with time this Friday, it got a full GTechniq protection as follows, with a few added non GT products.

Interior
Leather cleaned using W2 mix 10:1 (Spot cleaning on dirt from PDI)
Leather treated using L1
Seat Cloth treated using I1
Mats treated with I1
Dash top wiped with 303 Aerospace Protectant

DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0225.jpg

Exterior
Paint was already good as the car is brand new and I asked the dealer to put nothing on it.
Wash using Optimum No Rinse
Wipe over and dry using C2 QD mix
All exterior paint and trim, plus door shuts coated with C2
Glass treated with G1 (3 coats on windscreen, 1 on all other windows)
C5 on exhaust trim
C5 on all rims (outers only, I have issue with the quality of the wheels)
Rear inner arches treated with I1 (Fabric arch liners)
Front inner arches treated with 303

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

Under the bonnet all cleaned with G101 then treated with 303 Aerospace Protectant.

DSCN0226.jpg

Cant fault the GTechniq stuff, C2 is so easy to apply and the evening after it rained and the beading was amazing (sorry, no pics).

Nice looking car and nice to see it start life clean and tidy.

Did you try their wheel armour?

Did you try their wheel armour?

Yes, the C5 is the wheel armour. Washed the car today and the beading was amazing and they were very easy to clean. I have had a problem with the whels so the finish is not as good as i would like, but even with a rough finish, the C5 is working very well.

Yes, the C5 is the wheel armour. Washed the car today and the beading was amazing and they were very easy to clean. I have had a problem with the whels so the finish is not as good as i would like, but even with a rough finish, the C5 is working very well.

Sorry in my haste I must have misread that :doh: How do you find putting it on? Ive fairly recently heard about this product and would love to hear more about it.

I do have 303 protectant and its fantastic to use though :thumb:

The C5 is good, very easy to apply, although it is only a very good sealant, therefore will only be as good as the finish it is applied to, so you need to give the wheels a really good clean and then polish before application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom