• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

No longer the fastest car on our street!

Go into the i drive, and change EVERYTHING, then change the operating language to Chinese,and lose the handbook...:devil:

It's taken me 2 hours to program the bloody thing! I've set "home" as my address. It's in full track mode, suspension, engine mode and gear mode! What else can I do? I'm insured for third party and business so that's cool.

Tell your mate you've had indicators fitted for him :)

Sent from my GT-P1000 using MBClub UK

They do sound good - so it would be rude not to take it to your nearest tunnel, regardless of distance...

Tell your mate you've had indicators fitted for him :)

Sent from my GT-P1000 using MBClub UK

A mate went to the dealers to try and get indicators activated on his 330. Apparently he was told it had to go back to Munich, and he had to sign a disclaimer. It also invalidated his warranty. He found it easier and cheaper just to be a *****

They do sound good - so it would be rude not to take it to your nearest tunnel, regardless of distance...

It's not as loud as the old V10 or a C63 for that matter but I'm looking forward to my journey to work tomorrow! I'm waking up an hour earlier so I can take the longest route possible...via the M25...then the A3 for good measure! Just been watching the footie on the in-car TV!

From one of the Rockford Files . Message left on answer 'phone
"Okay, pal, it's Harry. I just checked my car. You kept the battery charged all right, you also put 3500 miles on it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom