• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Old Grunter Rant!

Anybody grabs my arm, young or old, then I would reserve the legal right to defend myself from assault

That ain’t going to work out well for the person grabbing me

F*%k around - find out

Anybody grabs my arm, young or old, then I would reserve the legal right to defend myself from assault

That ain’t going to work out well for the person grabbing me

F*%k around - find out
Thanks for your input. ‘Hard man’ Steve.

But we’re talking about a shy and quiet 18 year old girl. 👍

Thanks for your input. ‘Hard man’ Steve.

But we’re talking about a shy and quiet 18 year old girl. 👍

Scream and drop whatever she is holding to draw attention

It's not right to accept that sort of behaviour but I should imagine that any newly employed 18 year old especially female would like to just keep their head down and not make a fuss, shows a certain depth of character to me. Plenty of times I've wanted to punch customers but sometimes it's best to just laugh it off and move on (and leave it to the parents to do the ranting 😁)

As time passes I generally forget the to££ers but remember the lovely Tots, dogs, sweet old dears and braless milfs 👍

Just to add a bit of balance.

The majority of olduns that I meet are lovely.

Quite often my weekly deliveries are the only human contact they have. It really costs nothing to give 5 minutes of your time.

I had a nice cuppa and biccie today with a sweet old dear, probably mid 80s. Had a nice chat about the modern world and as I left she touched my hand and said how much she appreciated it.

But the funny thing is I probably got more comfort out of it than her !

Carry on

Quite often my weekly deliveries are the only human contact they have. It really costs nothing to give 5 minutes of your time.

I had a nice cuppa and biccie today with a sweet old dear, probably mid 80s. Had a nice chat about the modern world and as I left she touched my hand and said how much she appreciated it.

Carry on
I’m sure you made her day. Everyone benefits from acts of kindness ❤️

Carry on
Totally agree Brett. 👌👍👏👏👏

I share the Grunters' view of tattoos and body piercings - can't abide 'em - but I'd never comment on them to the individual concerned; that's just bad manners. I suspect that the Grunters would be even more outraged if they knew what your daughter's view of them was, but I doubt it occurs to them that other people's world views may have as much worth as their own.

Hopefully she saw them for the idiots they are. I find as some people get older, they think it gives them the green light to be as rude and horrible as they want.
I work part time in a local shop, I'd been out of I.T too long while married to try to go back to it after my divorce so just work part time now doing something I enjoy most of the time but we get some right weirdos in.
I'd never dream of going into tesco and perving over the male staff but some men don't think twice. I've got a few that seem drawn to me, we don't know why but when we see them coming, I make myself scarce until they've gone or, if I'm in the mood, I stay and give them back as good as they give but some men, seem to think, just because you are there, they have a free reign on the rubbish they come out with.
One regular asks me out every time and gets abusive when I say no thank you. Really abusive. He's the one I make myself scarce with and someone else deals with him. Another always says I'll have the receipt if your number is on it :rolleyes:, not pervy but not really funny after the 100th time from the same man. The local drug dealer, only a late teen, (thinks he's the big I AM), came in last summer, asked me if we had something, I said, no sorry and he called me the C word.
We find at the moment, that teenager lads are the worst, effin and jeffin, stealing, saying don't come near me, you can't touch me etc.
It's the staff that make the place enjoyable but as soon as I stop enjoying it, I'll leave.

Hopefully it hasn't affected your daughter in the slightest. There are a lot of idiots in this world.

Hopefully she saw them for the idiots they are. I find as some people get older, they think it gives them the green light to be as rude and horrible as they want.
I work part time in a local shop, I'd been out of I.T too long while married to try to go back to it after my divorce so just work part time now doing something I enjoy most of the time but we get some right weirdos in.
I'd never dream of going into tesco and perving over the male staff but some men don't think twice. I've got a few that seem drawn to me, we don't know why but when we see them coming, I make myself scarce until they've gone or, if I'm in the mood, I stay and give them back as good as they give but some men, seem to think, just because you are there, they have a free reign on the rubbish they come out with.
One regular asks me out every time and gets abusive when I say no thank you. Really abusive. He's the one I make myself scarce with and someone else deals with him. Another always says I'll have the receipt if your number is on it :rolleyes:, not pervy but not really funny after the 100th time from the same man. The local drug dealer, only a late teen, (thinks he's the big I AM), came in last summer, asked me if we had something, I said, no sorry and he called me the C word.
We find at the moment, that teenager lads are the worst, effin and jeffin, stealing, saying don't come near me, you can't touch me etc.
It's the staff that make the place enjoyable but as soon as I stop enjoying it, I'll leave.

Hopefully it hasn't affected your daughter in the slightest. There are a lot of idiots in this world.
We use our local 'Local' store a lot and have got to know the staff pretty well over the years and always have a natter with them if they're not rushed off their feet. They say the same; things that would hardly ever have happened 5 years ago are now commonplace. It's a sad indictment. As is the fact that due the the levels of shoplifting, they now have to lock away the spirits, and the cuts of fresh meat now wear a polycarbonate 'body armour' that can only be removed by the staff
To go back to Ant's "Rant" I wonder if the situation would have even occurred if Ant's quiet 18 year old daughter had been Ant's 6 foot 5 rugby playing son?

Last edited:
To go back to Ant's "Rant" I wonder if the situation would have even occurred if Ant's quiet 18 year old daughter had been Ant's 6 foot 5 rugby playing son?

Probably not; mind you, I've never seen a 6'5" rugby player with nose and ear piercings...

(or in Wales: Probably not; mind you, I've never seen a 6'5" rugby player with nose and ear piercings, look you...)

Probably not; mind you, I've never seen a 6'5" rugby player with nose and ear piercings...

(or in Wales: Probably not; mind you, I've never seen a 6'5" rugby player with nose and ear piercings, look you...)
There’s not many rugby players with ear lobes to put them in. 😁

Plenty with tattoos though which is what I assume Mr Spikey was referring to.

I'd say nothing, personally, in case the giant took offence...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom