• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Options opinions, please

mjrennie

Car
C350 Coupe
I have about a month to wait until I get my C350 Coupe. Looking forward to it!

I have a small window of opportunity to make slight adjustment to spec, I believe. The spec I have chosen is as follows:

Obsidian Black
Beige Sahara Leather
Panoramic roof
Privacy glass
Rear airbags
Reversing camera
Light pack
COMAND

Thing is, shoudl I bother with Harmon Kardon sound or would you not bother? Happy to hear views. Thanks.

Harmon Kardon - Having heard one - even with my hearing, its a must have.

I have been told that heated seats are a must with leather, if you have not specced them.

I have been told that heated seats are a must with leather, if you have not specced them.

Heated seats seem to be standard on a lot of the range now.
Though not electric movement, thats around 1500 quid I think.

I do like them especially in winter, wife not so keen!!

Its the one extra I wish I had, that and folding seats! I didn't spec the car or I definitely would have selected it.

My current W211 is the first I've had with Harmon Kardon and I wouldn't be without it now.

Heated seats with leather interior is also a must-have for me...

I have about a month to wait until I get my C350 Coupe. Looking forward to it!

I have a small window of opportunity to make slight adjustment to spec, I believe. The spec I have chosen is as follows:

Obsidian Black
Beige Sahara Leather
Panoramic roof
Privacy glass
Rear airbags
Reversing camera
Light pack
COMAND

That is a really nice colour combination. I had that in one of my cars and it looked just fantastic.
I'm not sure what trim your going for but birds eye maple looks great with the pale leather too...

M

OP - Harmon Kardon is definitely a must. I have it on my W211 and now any car I have been in without an upgraded sound system sounds flat.

Sorry, I have heated leather too. Forgot to say it. Sounds like the HK is a must then.

I have gone for high gloss black interior as I don't really like the wood effect finishes of birds eye and the like. The aluminium is a bit plain and I had it for the previosu 3 or 4 years on my Beemer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom