Pammy 1 - RX8 0

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
nuff said - silly man :D :bannana: :devil:

pammy said:
nuff said - silly man :D :bannana: :devil:

Class. I bet he was miffed at losing, and as some men, not all, have a problem with losing to a woman he probably got miffed by that aswell! He he he.

SportsCoupeRich said:
they are not slow either those rx-8s...well done.

Perhaps he had forgotten to put it in first when he stopped at the lights..... ;)

SportsCoupeRich said:
i reckon so - i think they are low 6's to 100km/h aren't they!!!!!????? Maybe Pammy had a rolling start ;)

it's also to do with positioning and making the most of what you've got ;)

alboogiee said:
are you sure he knew you two were going at it?? :)

oh yes - he started it!!

yeah but you women always over-react....he was probably just changing track on the cd player, you thought he was going for his gears and blasted off whilst he moved on to track 6, 'Hotel California'..... ;)

SportsCoupeRich said:
yeah but you women always over-react....he was probably just changing track on the cd player, you thought he was going for his gears and blasted off whilst he moved on to track 6, 'Hotel California'..... ;)

yeah yeah - but I was also painting my nails - so that makes us even on that score then :p

Perhaps he put it in fifth by mistake ;) :eek:

One of wifes friends said she out dragged a 911 turbo in her ---LS200 Lexus....er, nuff said

There are two versions a 190HP and 230HP version 0-62 is 7.2 and 6.4... Both develop a paltry 211Nm torque so must be driven hard... fuel economy is not very good.

Guess they should have turbo'd it like the old days... :D

rees_A said:
One of wifes friends said she out dragged a 911 turbo in her ---LS200 Lexus....er, nuff said

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom