Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You do know that they get a lot of their cars via Insurance Company write-offs ?

How else would you expect them to obtain cars for breaking..a flatbed and Hiab?

Used three times, never every again. Hills in Ormskirk is so much better.

Could somebody pm nw_merc please about the wings i want to buy as im unable to pm him myself. thanks in advance

I have good and bad experiences with these chaps...
I will always try MSL, Euromerc, Mercman first.... but the fact is they just have many more spares in stock normally..
Although for odd ball bits they can never really be bothered.

Everytime I have had any issue, it has been sorted out very quickly.

Ill take them, can i collect then saturday?

Yes you can, PM me as I'm away from 7.30 am on a 4x4 driving morning. Should be available from 3 o clock onwards.

Could somebody pm nw_merc please about the wings i want to buy as im unable to pm him myself. thanks in advance

It's ok I got your message, I'll hold onto the wings for you. Go into my profile by clicking on my name and send me a message by email.

Yes you can, PM me as I'm away from 7.30 am on a 4x4 driving morning. Should be available from 3 o clock onwards.

It's ok I got your message, I'll hold onto the wings for you. Go into my profile by clicking on my name and send me a message by email.

Did you get my pm dude ? Why can i not see a inbox tab or any tabs for email ?

Not so bad when it happens with wings, or even doors or bumpers as you can inspect and evaluate in minutes. But when such a thing happens with say, a starter motor or a gearbox which can be '' cleaned up'' to look new-ish, then you are really caught.
Rather doubly '' caught '', as you pay out and carry faulty parts all the 70 miles back.
So another [ !! ] journey plus time to return or get re-funded.

Were really helpful when Esp Yaw sensor, latteral acceleration sensor packed up and delivered the next day .. credit where credit due.. good and bad with all companies and on this occasion could not fault !

Regards

I have to be really desperate before I'll call them and I know I'm not alone in that...

Over the years I have used them several times. Power Steering Pump, Engine Fan & Controller Assy, A/C Loom connectors and some other bits. All arrived as described and were delivered really quickly. I have noticed that the attitude varies dependent on who you are speaking to. However I got what I paid for so no complaints from me.

Give prestige a ring. Used myself several times.
Much cheaper and pleasnt to deal with.

are these the guys that are based near chesterfield, the if answer is yes, then the closest village is called clown, and they very much live up to the name!

are these the guys that are based near chesterfield, the if answer is yes, then the closest village is called clown, and they very much live up to the name!

No they are not.

I think you are getting Dronsfields Mercedes mixed up with the village, Dronfield. :rolleyes:
The village of Clowne is spelt...Umm, Clowne...

How does your dig stack up now?

No they are not.

I think you are getting Dronsfields Mercedes mixed up with the village, Dronfield. :rolleyes:
The village of Clowne is spelt...Umm, Clowne...

How does your dig stack up now?

wtf are you on about? there is a merc brakers near clown wich is near chestrerfield, and they are very good at ripping people off, and as for spelling, i dont give a toss about it, i have more important stuff to think about, only tossers repetadly use it as a put down to others

wtf are you on about? there is a merc brakers near clown wich is near chestrerfield, and they are very good at ripping people off, and as for spelling, i dont give a toss about it, i have more important stuff to think about, only tossers repetadly use it as a put down to others

It is called Clowne, and Damas the MB breaker is situated just outside Clowne, but they've been around for years and are not in the business of ripping anyone off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom