• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Recent purchase thread

Mmmm, Wilma Deering (Erin Gray), the best reason to watch Buck Rogers...... ❤️

Just placed the pre-order for a new phone for Mrs D, an iPhone 16 Pro Max in the rather beautiful natural titanium finish. I also just ordered a Mon Carbon Kevlar case for it, with a rather beautiful blue fibre weave.

Both just so happen to be what I would be ordering if they were for me. I wonder whether she might consider swapping?

View attachment 161205
Mrs D is a lucky bunny. Her new phone has arrived this morning. I wonder whether she would notice if I did the switcheroo?

At 05.00 this morning couldn’t sleep , got on my iPad and bought from Amazon a key to open the gas meter box , cost £2.90 with free postage , just had message to say it’s in the post. It was the onlything missing in our newly purchased house , 3 foot thick walls so smart meter cannot read the gas meter as it’s on the wall outside . Had to use two screwdrivers to open it for the start reading when we first moved in .
Awaiting its delivery with anticipation 😂😂

What a rock and roll life you obviously lead!! 😄

Not half as impressed as I’ll be when it’s delivered at ma door the morra. 🥳🤗😁
Soz Ant. I would, but I don't want to incur the wrath of John Lewis Partnership (Never Knowingly Undersold)
It says on the back of the box:
"Under No Circumstances Must This Product Be Consumed Before December 24th"
"PS, Not To Be Gifted To HappytalkAgain. He Can Buy His Own , The Tight Git"

These....yes they are black and blue metallic patent leather in a sort of animal print pattern!....and why not? Gonna wear them for the first day of the show tomorrow....should be a talking point with the customers if nothing else.
Note... they are much brighter in real life!
1000011384.jpg

These....yes they are black and blue metallic patent leather in a sort of animal print pattern!....and why not? Gonna wear them for the first day of the show tomorrow....should be a talking point with the customers if nothing else.
View attachment 162539

WOW! Snazzy! 🙂👍

View attachment 162539
Punchy! I always wear coloured leather shoes too, but never metallic! Surprising how many times ladies commented - deep red attracted the most comments.

View attachment 162539
Do they do them in Papaya for @HappytalkAgain ?

View attachment 162539
Mrs S once had a pair of short boots very much like that; except hers had 3 inch stiletto heels.
Now that would really get your customers talking :D

I thought I was a bit whatever having matching pairs of patent shoes - black and brown - with the instep part being same colour suede, bought in Singapore in 1974 and cherished. Used to have black tie dinners then, so the blacks got some use, even the browns on occasion, but that came to a halt in the 80's and they've been languishing on my shoe rack ever since. Anyone with size 6/7 feet fancy them??
BTW, my wife (and mother) would consider 3" heels kitten heels, proper stilettos are at least 4". Mum used to wear them to work every day, 1 mile walk to the station and about the same from Charing X to her office, I could hear her coming home from 1/4 mile away!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom